    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Tuesday December 2nd 2008 Issue #2891

      We are happy to announce that this Friday night at 7PM EST / Midnight GMT,
      former WCW President and RAW GM Eric Bischoff will be joining us live on
      Ringside Live to discuss the Hulk Hogan Celebrity Championship Wrestling
      show and wrestling in general. As always Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm
      will be doing the job. We will not be taking live calls during the interview
      however if you have any particular questions please send them to
      live@... .

      > ON-SALE DATES FOR HALL OF FAME AND RAW POST-WM
      - Earlier today WWE announced the on-sale ticket dates for the Hall of Fame
      ceremony and RAW following WrestleMania. The Hall of Fame - to take place at
      the Toyota Center - will be held on the day before WrestleMania and tickets
      go on sale to WrestleMania ticket holders on January 8 at 10AM CST. Tickets
      go on sale to the general public on January 17 at 10AM CST. RAW following
      WrestleMania will also take place at the Toyota Center with the pre-sale for
      WrestleMania ticket holders being today and for the rest of the public on
      December 13 at Noon. Tickets for both events will be on sale at the Toyota
      Center Box Office or online at houstontoyotacenter.com.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6955]

      > DETAILS ON FAN AXXESS FOR WRESTLEMANIA WEEK
      - Next year's WrestleMania Fan Axxess will go for four days, a big
      difference from the one day event which accompanied previous WrestleMania's.
      Axxess will start on Thursday April 2 and will go till hours before
      WrestleMania on April 5. The four day event will be held at the Reliant
      Center and will featuring family friendly activities, live matches, Q&A
      sessions, autograph signings and much more. Ticket prices will be $25 for
      adults and $15 for kids up to 12 years old. Children under the age of 3 will
      go in free. There will also be VIP packages for $45 each which include a
      'skip-the-line' pass and an autographed photo of a WWE Superstar. Tickets
      for WM ticket holders go on sale on December 30 at 10AM CST and on January
      31 at 10AM CST for the rest at Ticketmaster.com.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6955]

      > THREE PPV CALIBER MATCHES ON RAW NEXT WEEK
      - Three matches for next week's three hour edition of Monday Night RAW were
      announced yesterday and all three are pay-per-view caliber matches. Since
      it's a three hour show, all Superstars from the three brands will be
      appearing. The main event will be WWE champion John Cena vs World champion
      Edge. Other matches announced are Triple H vs Batista and Chris Jericho vs
      Jeff Hardy. The six individuals were also announced to be running for the
      Slammy Awards 'Superstar of the Year'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6941]

      > EDGE, NATALYA TO PARTICIPATE IN FOOD DRIVE TOMORROW
      - World Heavyweight champion Edge along with WWE Diva Natalya and Hall of
      Famer Rocky Johnson will be at the Daily Bread Food Bank in Toronto, Canada
      tomorrow from 2PM to encourage fans and the people of Toronto to donate
      time, funds or food to support the fight against hunger for Daily Bread Food
      Bank's Holiday Drive which runs November 28 to January 2. The event will
      take place at 191 New Toronto Street (Islington and Lakeshore Blvd). This
      year's goal is 500,000lbs of food and $500,000.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > REPLICA TNA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLES ON SALE NEXT WEEK
      - TNA is following WWE's footsteps and is offering the TNA World Heavyweight
      championship replica on the ShopTNA.com website. WWE replica belts were hot
      sellers when they were first released and all the championships that were
      part of WWE at some point are available to purchase. The TNA title is the
      same size and specification of the real one and fits a 46 inch waist and
      weighs nearly 5 pounds. Only a few dozen will be available for Christmas
      delivery and will be on sale from next week.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6957]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com