    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Sunday November 30th 2008 Issue #2889

      Finally I am back home following a five hour delay from the airport after
      the aircraft we were on had a "technical problem" which ended up being a
      part in the engine taking fire just before we were supposed to take off. It
      took them five hours to find a replacement, fix it, and have everyone back
      on the same plane again. Pretty frustrating but at least the new replacement
      seemed like it worked since I'm here writing this.

      The prizes for the winners of our latest video game competition will ship
      out this week so hopefully you'll get them before Christmas considering mail
      is a bit slow during these times.

      Not much going on today...back tomorrow.

      > HARDY, HHH, EDGE IN ARMAGEDDON MAIN EVENT
      - The Smackdown! main event for the upcoming Armageddon pay-per-view will be
      another triple threat match between the current champion Edge, Jeff Hardy
      and Triple H. Hardy and HHH had a tie in their 'Beat the Clock' matches on
      Smackdown! so for the second pay-per-view in a row the announced title match
      is a three way.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following WWE videos are on the Billboard Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending December 6. 'Viva La Raza: The Legacy Of Eddie
      Guerrero' debuts in the first place followed by 'Hell In A Cell' in second.
      'No Mercy 2008' is in sixth and 'The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In
      Sports Entertainment' wraps up the list in the tenth place. TNA has one
      video on the list occupying the fifth place with 'TNA: Cross The Line'
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > SNME, LEGENDS VIDEOS TO BE RELEASED EARLY NEXT YEAR
      - The first two DVD specials that will be released in 2009 are three disc
      sets titled 'The Best of Saturday Night's Main Event' and 'Legends of
      Wrestling'. The release for the Legends DVD will be January 27 while the
      SNME one will be out on February 10. No additional details have been
      released on what matches will appear on either of the two. The company will
      also continue to release two-packs of older pay-per-views in the coming
      year.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HOGAN DENIED
      - The Hogan family saga continues as Linda's 19 year old boyfriend Charley
      Hill tried to get a restraining order against Hulk Hogan however a Florida
      Judge didn't agree with him and ruled that Hogan is not out to hurt him,
      denying the request. According to TMZ.COM, Hill told the court that Hogan
      followed him in his car a few weeks ago and when they reached a red light,
      the WWE Hall of Famer stared at him! Hill added that he feels Hogan will
      attempt to injure or even kill him because he's going out with his soon to
      be ex-wife. Hogan's lawyer David Houston told TMZ.com that the stunt was
      another "blatant attempt by Linda Hogan to try to defame Hulk Hogan's
      character."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5610]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com