    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008

      Premium Source for Wrestling,
      UFC, Football. AC/DC, Metallica Tickets
      http://www.ImpulseTickets.com

      Sunday November 2nd 2008 Issue #2868

      Hey yo. Well October is gone too. This year flew by pretty quickly.

      Today I read one of the funniest stories so far during the whole US
      presidential election. It's about Sarah Palin getting a prank call by a
      Quebec comedian who portrayed himself as the French President. The prank
      ended up on radio and I have no idea how she didn't realize it was a prank
      since the guy had a pretty bad French accent and made comments that no
      President would make to someone else. She may be hot and all that...but I
      wouldn't want her as my VP! Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/66muhc

      Bet on the biggest UFC fight in history!
      Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture - UFC 91
      10% cash bonus on your initial deposit
      (Only $20 minimum deposit)
      http://www.bodoglife.com/welcome/2722266

      > TRIPLE H DESCRIBES WWE AS CENA'S WIFE, KIDS AND LIFE!
      - In a recent interview with the Herald Sun newspaper in Australia, current
      WWE champion Triple H said that WWE is John Cena's life. "This is his life,
      this is his wife, this is his kids. This is everything he is," The Game said
      when explaining Cena's commitment to the company. When Cena was asked to
      comment about those words, the former champ was careful in his reply.
      "Coming from one of my peers, it could be taken two ways," he said. He noted
      that Triple H is pretty much correct to a certain extent. "I don't have a
      wife, I don't have kids and I certainly travel 300 days a year. So, well
      said, Triple H," added Cena. While Triple H and John Cena - two of the
      biggest stars in the company - are not best of friends, the two have always
      clicked together when it came to putting on incredible matches and doing
      what's best for the company.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > WWE HEADING TO IRAQ FOR SIXTH TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS SHOW
      - A select number of WWE Superstars and crew will be heading to Baghdad,
      Iraq, in the beginning of next month to tape the Tribute to the Troops
      Christmas edition of Monday Night RAW. WWE Chairman Vince McMahon revealed
      this during an interview with website Zap2It.com while talking about RAW's
      800th show celebration which airs tomorrow. "We go to all the FOBs [Forward
      Operating Bases] where nobody goes. It's really cool to see the looks on the
      men's and women's faces when they see a touch of Americana. We actually get
      more out of it, I think, than the troops do," he said. "The feedback you get
      is enormous. They so much appreciate any slice of Americana. It's really all
      about the troops. It's not about us. The matches and so forth are OK, but
      it's really about messaging and communication." The exact dates and
      locations which will be visited by the WWE crew are not advertised prior to
      actually going to Iraq due to security issues. This year's show will not be
      airing on USA Network as in the past but it will air on NBC.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6909]

      > THE GREAT KHALI GRANTS HIS FIRST WISH
      - Former WWE and World Heavyweight champion The Great Khali had the honor of
      granting his first wish to a WWE fan which was arranged through the
      Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Punjabi giant met with 17 year old Jon Espitia
      just hours before Smackdown! taped its show at the San Diego Sports Arena
      this past Tuesday after Espitia requested Khali for his wish. Accompanied by
      Ranjin Singh, Khali met Jon and his family, posed for pictures, signed
      autographs and even engaged in a discussion through his interpreter. "He is
      happy he was able to put a smile on Jon's face and he looks forward to
      meeting more Circle of Champion honorees in the future. The Great Khali
      wishes Jon and every kid in the world the best and hopes they achieve every
      goal they set for themselves," said Singh after the meeting. WWE is one of
      the major contributors to the Make-A-Wish Foundation with the company
      granting a wish almost every week.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6910]

      > LINDA MCMAHON ON FORBES VIDEO NETWORK
      - WWE CEO Linda McMahon was interviewed by Forbes for a feature that
      appeared on the Forbes Video Network. Forbes reporter Helen Jonsen met with
      the CEO at the WWE world headquarters in Stamford, CT., for a little one on
      one. During the interview, McMahon talked about her children Shane and
      Stephanie, how hard is to separate business from their everyday life, the
      WWE demographic and more. You can check out the small feature video at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Linda_McMahon_Forbes.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > DIVORCE BETWEEN KURT AND KAREN ANGLE FINALIZED
      - Kurt Angle's divorce from his now-ex wife Karen became final on October
      26. The duo originally got married on December 19, 1998. Together they have
      two kids, Kyra who was born in December 2002 and Kody who was born in
      October 2006, on the same day that their divorce got finalized. How's that
      for a coincidence! The former TNA Knockout recently appeared on the Bubba
      The Love Sponge radio show and confirmed the news herself. The Pittsburgh
      Post-Gazette also issued a notice in one of their issues last week about the
      divorce.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6831]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com