    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      Premium Source for Wrestling,
      UFC, Football. AC/DC, Metallica Tickets
      http://www.ImpulseTickets.com

      Friday October 31st 2008 Issue #2867

      Happy Halloween! Halloween is not that big over this side of the world so
      for people like me it's just another day on the calendar.

      We should be having a new promotion next week...so watch out.

      Bet on the biggest UFC fight in history!
      Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture - UFC 91
      10% cash bonus on your initial deposit
      (Only $20 minimum deposit)
      http://www.bodoglife.com/welcome/2722266

      > AUSTIN BREAKS MMA FIGHTER'S NOSE WHILE FILMING MOVIE
      - MMAScoops.com is reporting that former WWE champion Stone Cold Steve
      Austin broke the nose of MMA fighter Paul Lazenby while filming a fight
      scene for his upcoming movie 'Damage' in mid last week. Lazenby bled for
      twenty minutes and received two nice black eyes apart from a broken nose
      thanks to the Austin left hook. Austin was said to be upset with what
      happened however Lazenby was cool about it and said it was a complete
      accident. The Rattlesnake decided to make some fun of the situation and
      while medics were taking care of the MMA fighter, Austin decided to put his
      arm in a sling and put an ice pack on his hand and told them he needed to go
      to the hospital to check up on his bruised knuckles!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6908]

      > THQ TO SPONSOR UPCOMING WWE EUROPEAN TOUR
      - Despite lawsuits and appeals, WWE and THQ continue to have a good
      relationship with new games being released and just today THQ announced that
      the company will be the title sponsor for WWE's Survivor Series European
      Tour. The 22-date tour will take the WWE Superstars to the UK, Germany,
      Italy, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland and there will be several
      activities tailored to each market including ring branding, video game
      sampling, crowd announcements and competition tie-ins. "Through our
      sponsorship of WWE's Survivor Series tour, we plan to bring even more to the
      experience of WWE fans attending a live event throughout Europe," said
      Richard Williams, director, European marketing, THQ. "We understand how much
      WWE fans enjoy being part of the action, and we are confident that our
      contributions will only enhance their level of interaction."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > WWE DECLARES $0.36 PER SHARE DIVIDEND
      = WWE today declared the regular quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share on
      all of its Class A shares of common stock. All McMahon family members have
      waived $0.12 per share of dividends so all Class A and B shares owned by
      them will receive $0.24 per share instead. The record date for the dividend
      will be December 15th while payment will be December 26th.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > MIDWAY TO RELEASE THREE NEW CHARACTERS FOR TNA GAME
      - Midway will be releasing three new characters for their TNA iMPACT! video
      game and these will be downloadable for the Xbox 360 video game system. The
      new characters are Petey Williams, Curry Man and announcer Mike Tenay. The
      first two will be available to download for just 100 Microsoft points while
      Tenay's character is free of charge. You can get more information on the TNA
      iMPACT! video game at TNAGame.com.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6126]

      > A SHOPPING SPREE WITH BROOKE
      - The star of 'Brooke Knows Best' and daughter of the Hulkster, Brooke
      Hogan, went on a shopping spree in Miami two days ago dragging two of her
      girlfriends - including her co-star from the VH-1 reality show - with her.
      The ever present paparazzi snapped some candid pictures of the busty Brooke
      sporting a strapless peach short dress and wearing UGG(ly) boots. VH-1
      representatives and Hogan's camp are currently discussing the possibility of
      a second season of 'Brooke Knows Best' as the show was - believe it or not -
      a ratings success. We have eight paparazzi pictures which you can see at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Brooke_Hogan_peach.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com