    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008

      Monday October 6th 2008 Issue #2849

      Nothing to say today.....back tomorrow.

      Bet on the biggest UFC fight in history!
      Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture - UFC 91
      10% cash bonus on your initial deposit
      (Only $20 minimum deposit)
      http://www.bodoglife.com/welcome/2722266

      > ALL CHAMPIONS KEEP TITLES AT NO MERCY
      - Here are the results from the WWE No Mercy pay-per-view held yesterday in
      Portland, OR. Matt Hardy retained the ECW title by defeating Mark Henry;
      Beth Phoenix also retained her Women's title defeating Candice Michelle; Rey
      Mysterio defeated Kane by disqualification so he gets to keep his mask;
      Batista destroyed JBL and became the number one contender for the World
      title; Big Show knocked out the Undertaker and the referee stopped the match
      giving Big Show the win; Triple H defeated Jeff Hardy in a close match to
      retain the WWE title; Chris Jericho defeated Shawn Michaels in the Ladder
      match to also keep his World title in one of the best matches so far this
      year.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6858]

      > JOHNNY KNOXVILLE INTERVIEWS THE GREAT KHALI....SORT OF!
      - 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville had a sit down interview with former World
      champion The Great Khali for his website Jackassworld.com. Khali was joined
      by his manager Ranjin Singh and the duo left five minutes into the show. "I
      don't know if this guy is touchy about the certain area of the body that I
      asked him about or if he just hated me and simply wanted to leave," said
      Knoxville. Khali said that he never saw Jackass to which Knoxville replied,
      "You haven't missed anything!" The discussion continued about how big Khali
      is, how many times he fought for the title however the talk went south when
      Knoxville asked if everything is big in proportion, referring to his
      "tallywhacker" as he put it! Khali got mad at the question and almost
      flipped the table on Knoxville and decided to get out with Singh saying that
      he came here just for an interview and that question is a private matter.
      Pretty hilarious. You can see it at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Khali_Knoxville.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6860]

      > STRIKER MISSES PPV DUE TO DEATH IN FAMILY
      - ECW color commentator Matt Striker missed yesterday's No Mercy
      pay-per-view because his father unfortunately passed away. A couple of weeks
      ago his broadcast partner Todd Grisham also suffered a tragedy in the family
      so it's been a rough few weeks for the ECW duo. Striker might miss the ECW
      tapings this week but will be back for sure next week. Our condolences go
      out to him and his family.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6858]

      > TORRIE WILSON NEW PHOTO SHOOT
      - Ever since she was last seen on WWE in September 2007, former Playboy
      cover girl Torrie Wilson has been out of the spotlight. Around the same time
      she had her last WWE appearance she opened her new store and clothing line
      'Officially Jaded' in Texas with her boyfriend and former Spirit Squad
      member Nick Mitchell. Now Wilson has done her first photo shoot post-WWE and
      the 33 year old Idaho native still looks like she can give any WWE Diva a
      run for their money. We have eleven pictures from this smokin' hot photo
      shoot which you can see at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Torrie_Wilson_photo_shoot.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6567]

      > SEASON ONE ENDS FOR 'BROOKE KNOWS BEST'
      - The first season of 'Brooke Knows Best' on VH-1 featuring Brooke Hogan and
      her two room mates had its finale yesterday with the episode of Brooke and
      Ashley going to see what college life looks like. This actual episode was
      shot a few months back and it got in the news after a couple of Florida
      universities didn't want Brooke and her crew to film on campus and
      eventually FAU - Florida Atlantic University - decided to co-operate with
      VH-1. The series has gotten great ratings for VH-1 even in replay showings
      and there's a big possibility it will be back for another season.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5998]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com