    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Full Coverage: Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo Slice
      http://www.MMAOnline.com

      Wednesday October 1st 2008 Issue #2845

      WWE's launch on MyNetworkTV has created a lot of confusion among fans who
      can't see the show because their cable or satellite provider doesn't carry
      the station. Unfortunately WWE can't do much about this and the only way to
      maybe make a difference is to start bugging your provider with e-mails and
      calls to carry the station. A lot of people probably still don't know that
      they won't be able to see the show come Friday night. A quick way to see if
      there's anyone in your area who carries it is by going to
      http://www.mynetworktv.com/stations.php, select your state and see if you're
      in luck.

      Bet on the biggest UFC fight in history!
      Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture - UFC 91
      10% cash bonus on your initial deposit
      (Only $20 minimum deposit)
      http://www.bodoglife.com/welcome/2722266

      > WWE LAUNCHES NEW GLOBAL CORPORATE WEBSITE
      - WWE has launched a new website aimed to show off the company's global
      presence at WWEGlobal.com. The website features an introduction video with
      comments from celebrities such as William Shatner, Ashton Kutcher, Mark
      Cuban, Bob Costas, Jesse Ventura and others along with highlights from
      previous WrestleMania's and quotes by WWE Superstars. The site has sections
      such as history on the company, corporate bios, PPV information and others.
      The company now holds ten offices worldwide with its headquarters in
      Stamford, CT., then offices in New York, NY.; Chicago, IL.; Los Angeles,
      CA.; Toronto, Canada; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Tokyo, Japan; London, England;
      Shangai, China and Sydney, Australia.

      > SURVIVOR SERIES 2008 POSTER
      - We have received the poster which is being used to promote the Survivor
      Series featuring a wicked up-close photo of former WWE champion Randy Orton
      looking like he came out from a horror movie make-up session. A new cool
      logo is also being introduced for the show. It's being held at the TD
      Banknorth Garden in Boston, MA., on November 23rd. You can see the poster at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/SSeries2008_poster.shtml

      > EVE, MARIA ON 'MAGIC'S BIGGEST SECRETS FINALLY REVEALED' TOMORROW
      - WWE Divas Eve and Maria will be appearing as guests on the new MyNetworkTV
      show 'Breaking The Magicians Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed'
      with the Masked Magician as the show returns on television with new
      illusions revealed for the first time since 2002. The illusion the two
      fabulous Divas will be a part of starts with the Masked Magician putting two
      pictures of Eve and Maria inside a Bentley sports car which is then covered
      by his assistants and moments later as the cover is taken off the two Divas
      appear in person inside a Lamborghini in the same place as the other car.
      The trick on how it's done is revealed right afterwards. The first show will
      air tomorrow at 9PM EST right after the 'WrestleMania: World Television
      Premiere' special.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6854]

      > TAG TEAM MATCH TURNED INTO A SIX MAN TAG MATCH ON SMACKDOWN!
      - The tag team match which was being advertised for Smackdown!'s first
      episode on MyNetworkTV between the current World tag team champions Cody
      Rhodes and Ted DiBiase taking on the WWE Tag Team champs Carlito and Primo
      Colon has been changed to a six man tag team match with CM Punk and Manu
      being thrown in the mix. The show was taped yesterday and featured
      Superstars from all three brands to kick off the premiere episode on the new
      network.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5936]

      > HBO TO AIR DRAMA SERIES ABOUT PRO WRESTLING
      - The Hollywood Reporter is carrying a story about HBO teaming up with
      Norman Lear - who produced shows such as 'All in the Family' and 'The
      Jeffersons' for a drama series revolving around a family from New York who
      operate a pro wrestling business in the 1970's. The tentative title is
      'Everybody Hurts' and it is being written by Aaron Blitzstein who worked for
      WCW as Vice President of Marketing and later moved to LA in 2004 to pursue a
      career as a writer. "Pro wrestling is a pretty fair reflection of good and
      evil in our culture," Lear said. "Wrestling is where people turn to when
      they feel the government is lying to them and there are no real heroes in
      their lives," added Lara Bergthold, who along with Lear will serve as
      executive producers on the show. The show will also take a look at the
      wrestlers and their fans an will have some comedic touches as well.
      Blitzstein worked for the 'Late Show With David Letterman' as a writer and
      also on FX's 'The Richies'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6855]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2008 Wrestling-Online.com