    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008

      Randy Couture vs Brock Lesnar Announced for UFC 91!
      http://www.MMAOnline.com

      Sunday September 7th 2008 Issue #2825

      Tonight is Unforgiven and if I don't sleep by the time it starts over here I
      might be able to catch it live since tomorrow I'm off from work. I'll have
      the VCR ready though just in case sleep takes over you know. There are
      really only two matches I'm looking forward to which are Jericho vs Michaels
      and the WWE Championship Scramble. Hopefully Triple H won't kill all his
      four opponents and will give them time to mesh and pull a good match. How
      can you not have a good match with those participants in the ring anyway?
      I'm glad they're finally giving some frash faces a shot at a main event
      match. I have high expectations for HBK vs Y2J and I'm pretty sure they
      won't disappoint. Hopefully.

      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > UNFORGIVEN 2008 LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH., WWE presents
      Unforgiven on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: World Heavyweight
      champion CM Punk defends his gold against JBL, Batista, Kane and Rey
      Mysterio in the RAW Championship Scramble; WWE champ Triple H also defends
      his title against The Brian Kendrick, MVP, Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy
      in the Smackdown! Championship Scramble; The ECW title will also be on the
      line in a Championship Scramble match with Mark Henry defending against Matt
      Hardy, The Miz, Chavo Guerrero and Finlay; World Tag Team champions Cody
      Rhodes & Ted DiBiase go up against Cryme Tyme for the titles; Michelle
      McCool gets her first Divas title defense on a PPV against Maryse; and Shawn
      Michaels battles Chris Jericho in an 'unsanctioned match'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6801]

      > TICKETS FOR UNFORGIVEN MOVING SLOW
      - Unforgiven is just hours away and ticket sales for the show has been
      moving quite slowly to the point where as of earlier this week only around
      6,000 tickets were sold while the arena will be configured to hold nearly
      20,000 fans. Fans in the region have reported that several radio stations
      are giving away free tickets to bump up the attendance. Tickets for this
      show are priced from $25 to $150 ringside. Ringside seats are marked down
      way more than the usual price which is normally $200 - $300 for
      pay-per-views depending on the event.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6801]

      > WWE SCREENS SUMMERSLAM IN A THEATER IN JAPAN
      - Over 600 fans turned out in Tokyo, Japan at the SummerSlam Festival party
      where WWE screened it's pay-per-view in a theater for 3,500 yen ($30) a pop
      with WWE Divas Victoria and Maria on hand for the festivities. This was the
      first event of its kind for WWE in Japan where the company is in full speed
      trying to reach a wider audience and make its presence felt in the Land of
      the Rising Sun. WWE opened it's regional office in Japan earlier this year -
      its only overseas office devoted to a single nation.

      > FOLEY DEBUTS AT TNA LIVE EVENT
      - TNA were in Mick Foley's backyard in Long Island, NY., for a live event on
      Friday and it was inevitable that the Hardcore Legend wouldn't make his
      presence felt at the show. Coming out to the 'Born to be Wild' song, the TNA
      - and hometown - fans gave the former WWE champion a warm welcome as Foley
      grabbed the mic and talked for a little bit saying how much he liked TNA.
      The segment came right before the main event of Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle as
      TNA's Jeremy Borash said that there's a big TNA fan backstage and the crowd
      started to chant for Foley. Foley told the fans that this is only the second
      time that his entire family attended a wrestling show together - with the
      first one being Royal Rumble 1998 in his match against The Rock - and asked
      the crowd if they can chant the names of his children and the TNA fans did
      not disappoint. Foley gave his speech from the ringside area and never went
      into the six-sided ring. You can check out the video of his debut at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/TNA/Foley_TNA_debut.shtml . This video
      is embedded from YouTube and TNA has already took one down so it might be
      gone by the time you read this.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6732]

      > TEAM 3D SIGN NEW DEAL WITH TNA
      - Team 3D have signed a new deal with TNA and played it up during a live
      event at the Manhattan Center in New York, NY., yesterday saying that their
      contract has expired and they don't know if they should sign with TNA or
      with the other company, obviously referring to WWE. They let the fans to
      decide where they should be and since this was a no-brainer all the TNA fans
      chose that they would stay with TNA. The duo hyped the Manhattan show the
      day before at the Long Island show saying that they will "decide their
      future" right there and the world will find out if they will still be Team
      3D or go back to being the Dudley Boyz again. Team 3D made their TNA debut
      in September 2005 three months after they were let go from their WWE
      contracts and since then they have won the NWA and TNA tag team titles once.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6730]

      > TRISH'S 'STRATUSPHERE' TV SHOW ONLINE
      - Trish Stratus' new television show Stratusphere made its debut this past
      Monday on the Travel + Escape Network in Canada. The show follows the former
      7 time Women's champion around the world in a search for the most exotic
      locations on planet Earth and participates in daring physical challenges in
      the process. Ten episodes will be airing every Monday night and if you
      haven't seen it, the first episode has already made it's way online on Mega
      Video and those interested can watch it at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Stratusphere_ep1.shtml . The
      video is not hosted on Wrestling-Online.com and could disappear at any time.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6781]