    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008

      Randy Couture vs Brock Lesnar Announced for UFC 91!
      http://www.MMAOnline.com

      Friday September 5th 2008 Issue #2824

      Don't forget tonight it's Ringside Live at 7PM EST with hosts Ian Hamilton
      and Adam Firestorm. Tonight's discussions include the Lesnar vs Couture UFC
      fight, the death of Killer Kowalski, HBK's injury, preview of Unforgiven and
      much more. You can listen live by going to
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ringsidelive/ or else you can download the
      podcast from iTunes after the show is over.

      Aaaand if you haven't done so already, join us on Facebook by adding us at
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrestling-Onlinecom/46552480648

      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > MICKIE JAMES CAUGHT OFF GUARD WHEN ASKED ABOUT NUDE PHOTOS
      - Former WWE Women's champion Mickie James was on 'The Morning After' radio
      show to promote her appearance on the TV show 'Psych' which airs tonight on
      USA Network. During the interview, Mickie talked about attending the
      Republican National Convention saying that she doesn't consider herself a
      Republican and not even a Democrat as she doesn't agree with 100% of the
      stuff that any of the parties say. When asked if she's dating someone, she
      said she has no time for that and she's on the road most of the week which
      makes a relationship difficult. Rumors are that she is or was dating John
      Cena. Then the fun started as one of the hosts said that while doing some
      research on her - and Mickie, sensing something was coming up cut him off
      and said "30 seconds guys..." - he came across some adult pictures she did
      when she was younger. He asked her if she did it and Mickie danced around
      the question to the best she could and you could tell she didn't have an
      answer ready for this one. When asked again if she did it, she didn't reply
      for a few seconds and then said, "Well, you know what, it's kinda hard to
      say...like...I have done some different stuff in my past but I don't think
      it takes away from what I am today." At that point the hosts jumped in and
      said they didn't mean in that way and one of them considered it as an act of
      charity and was in favor of those kind of pictures which prompted Mickie
      James to burst out laughing. He then said that he didn't believe it when he
      saw the photos, saying to his co-host, "I don't think it's her," to which
      she said, "Right," but the host said, "But it WAS you..." and at that point
      she answered, "Sorry, time to move on." After they said bye and she hung up,
      the host yelled, "It was her!" and mocked her horrible answer and just
      laughed their asses off. The pictures they were talking about are some nude
      photos she posed for in 2003. You can see all her pictures in question at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Mickie_James_radio.shtml .
      Please note that the pictures are not safe for work once you click on the
      actual links.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6794]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending September 13th. 'The Great American Bash 2008' debuts in
      the first place while 'The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports
      Entertainment' stays put in the second place. 'Nature Boy Ric Flair: The
      Definitive Collection' is in number six, 'WrestleMania XXIV' in eighth,
      'SummerSlam: The Complete Anthology 1988-2007' in ninth and 'Twist Of Fate:
      The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story' wraps up the list in the tenth place. TNA has
      one video this week on the chart, 'Slammiversary 2008' which makes its debut
      in the fourth place.

      > FOLEY SAYS HE'S "THRILLED" ABOUT RECENT DEVELOPMENT
      - Mick Foley posted a message on his MySpace blog saying that he's "really
      thrilled" about the recent development, referring to his short-term
      agreement with TNA Wrestling which was signed right after his WWE deal
      expired at the very end of August. "Believe it or not I have actually
      learned how to access a computer - not necessarily use it, just access - and
      I have been reading many of the comments from my friends on MySpace. I know
      some of your feelings are mixed, and I will look forward to addressing your
      concerns with my next entry which I promise will be soon," the hardcore
      legend added. In his previous books, Foley often mentioned that he doesn't
      know how to use a computer and he wrote all his books on notepads. Foley
      signed off his blog by telling everyone, "See you at the Impact Zone."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6732]

      > 'THE WRESTLER' MOVIE GETTING RAVE REVIEWS
      - The movie 'The Wrestler' with Mickey Rourke has been getting rave reviews
      at the Venice Film Festival and people who saw the movie have been impressed
      with Rourke's performance with Reuters even calling it his comeback movie.
      Rourke plays the role of retired wrestler Randy 'The Ram' Robinson who makes
      his way up through the independent circuit to get back in shape for one
      final match with his former rival. Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood join
      Rourke in the supporting roles of this movie. Bruce Springsteen is writing a
      song carrying the same title of the movie to be played over the rolling
      credits. Although there is no distributor for the movie yet the Toronto Film
      Festival will probably produce one which will prep it for a theatrical
      release. The movie is directed by Darren Aronofsky.