    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      Full Coverage: Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo Slice
      http://www.MMAOnline.com

      Monday September 1st 2008 Issue #2820

      We promised a new promotion last week and here it is, starting from today
      till September 12th we will be running a contest where we will give out two
      TNA iMPACT! Xbox 360 Live games. iMPACT! is released nationwide on September
      9th and this is our first TNA-related promotion. Unfortunately the contest
      is only open to US residents as the games are NTSC and won't be playable on
      PAL systems. I would also like to send a shout out to our friends at Midway
      for their help in setting up this giveaway. To participate, you know the
      usual drill, so just go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/tnaimpact/ and fire away! Make
      sure you read the question carefully.

      And also we finally have a Facebook presence so if you're interested (and
      have Facebook, of course) in becoming a fan of Wrestling-Online.com, go to
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrestling-Onlinecom/46552480648 and add us;
      you'll also be able to meet fellow W-O readers.

      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > SHAWN MICHAELS SUFFERS TRICEPS INJURY AT RAW TAPINGS
      - With Cena and Orton out, what WWE didn't want was another main eventer on
      the injured list but more bad news hit WWE yesterday as Shawn Michaels has
      suffered an arm injury, believed to be a triceps tear according to Mike
      Johnson at PWInsider.com. The injury happened during the final segment of
      the RAW tapings yesterday where a contract signing between HBK and Y2J
      closed the show. The two are scheduled to meet at the upcoming Unforgiven
      pay-per-view although it's not know what the status will be now that
      Michaels is injured. While HBK may want to go ahead with the match it really
      depends on what the doctors say.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6789]

      > RAW PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT
      - Tonight's RAW will feature six matches which were taped yesterday
      including two 5-man battle royals. All competitors from the World
      Heavyweight and ECW titles will participate in a separate battle royal;
      Santino Marella defends his IC title against D'Lo Brown; William Regal takes
      on Jamie Noble; Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea & Jillian Hall take on Mickie James,
      Kelly Kelly and the returning Candice Michelle and Charlie Haas vs Kofi
      Kingston. Plus, a segment with Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels and former
      WWE champ Randy Orton makes a special appearance.

      > BEHIND ENEMY LINES: COLOMBIA TEASER TRAILER
      - In January 2009, 20th Century Fox along with WWE Films will release the
      third installment of Behind Enemy Lines direct to DVD and Blu Ray. Titled
      'Columbia', the new movie features WWE's own Mr Kennedy along with Joe
      Manganiello as two Navy SEALS who mount an attack on Colombian special
      forces to clear their names and rescue a hostage. The two recently were at
      the San Diego Comic Con to promote the movie. We have received a teaser of
      this release which is available at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/BEL_Colombia_teaser.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6601]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending September 6th. 'The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In
      Sports Entertainment' moves up to second place, 'Nature Boy Ric Flair: The
      Definitive Collection' is in fourth, 'SummerSlam: The Complete Anthology
      1988-2007' debuts in the fifth place, 'WrestleMania XXIV' stays in seventh
      and 'Night Of Champions 2008' drops to the eighth place.

      > STACY KEIBLER AT SASHI GRAND OPENING
      - Former WWE Diva, the leggy Stacy Keibler was part of the grand opening
      celebration for Sashi: Sushi + Sake Lounge on August 28th in Manhattan
      Beach, CA. Other celebrities who showed up were Adrianne Curry, Christopher
      Knight and Khourtney Kardashian. We have nine pictures from her arrival
      which you can see at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Keibler_Sashi.shtml