    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2008

      Brock Lesnars's UFC Return - Full Coverage
      http://www.mmaonline.com

      Saturday August 9th 2008 Issue #2802

      I'm really curious to see how Brock Lesnar will do tonight in his second UFC
      match. Unfortunately for him it's a tricky situation since he lost his first
      UFC fight a few months ago. Winning his match will be all well and good for
      the former champ but losing his second straight match means he either gets
      less money next time or he'll be gone completely. Let's hope he kicks some
      major ass. The guy has the potential to be whatever he wants to be in mixed
      martial arts and his size and power should help him achieve that.

      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > WWE CUTS WRESTLERS, REFEREE
      - The wrath of the disappointing second quarter financial results is
      starting to leave its effects as WWE announced several cuts yesterday
      afternoon. James Curtis - who also wrestled under KC James - Domino - former
      tag team title holder with Deuce - Shannon Moore, Nunzio, Big Daddy V and
      Smackdown! referee Nick Patrick have all been let go from their contracts.
      ECW's Braden Walker was also cut earlier after two televised matches.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6739]

      > LESNAR IN UFC FIGHT TONIGHT
      - It's do or die tonight for the former WWE Heavyweight champion as Brock
      Lesnar takes on Heath Herring in UFC 87: Seek & Destroy live on
      pay-per-view. This is the second UFC match for Lesnar, who lost the first
      one in just 90 seconds after making a rookie mistake. Lesnar dominated the
      minute and a half of that match but walked right into a submission move and
      had to tap out to avoid further damage. Tonight's pay-per-view will be at
      the Target Center in Lesnar's hometown of Minneapolis, MN. Losing his second
      straight UFC fight would be a career suicide for Lesnar who ventured into
      mixed martial arts after failing in his NFL career with the Minnesota
      Vikings.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6585]

      > HELL IN A CELL DVD ARTWORK AND MATCHES
      - We have received the artwork of the upcoming WWE DVD titled 'Hell In A
      Cell' featuring 14 full HIAC matches spanning over three discs. The cool
      cover has the cage and in each cage hole there's an image from previous
      matches such as the Kane/Undertaker stare down, Foley going through a table,
      Taker leg dropping Batista and more. It's a pretty cool artwork. The disc
      will be released on October 7th and can be purchased for $30.99 through our
      Store. You can read the list of matches and contents and see the artwork at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/HIAC_DVD_details.shtml

      > MR KENNEDY TALKS ABOUT HIS SHOULDER INJURY
      - On his official website, Mr Kennedy....Kennedy revealed that if surgery is
      required to repair his shoulder he could be out up to six months although
      he's hoping the alternative rehab sessions will be enough and would be back
      in the ring in over a month. "I'm going to tell you right now, it was
      honestly the most painful thing that I have ever endured in my life up to
      this point," said Kennedy regarding the injury he suffered on Monday.
      Kennedy has a torn labrum, which is the muscle in the shoulder joint that
      holds everything in place, he explained. Dr James Andrews suggested he takes
      different rehab sessions for two weeks and then he will assess the situation
      and decide if he needs surgery or no. Kennedy suffered the injury taking
      Shelton Benjamin's finishing move during a live event in Macon, GA.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6734]