    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:52 PM

      Brock Lesnars's UFC Return - Full Coverage
      http://www.mmaonline.com

      Thursday July 31st 2008 Issue #2794

      Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm return tomorrow for a new edition of
      Ringside Live to talk about the Saturday Night's Main Event, next weekend's
      UFC event, Mike Adamle as the new RAW General Manager and all the news of
      the week. You can listen live at 7PM EST or else catch the podcast off
      iTunes after the show is over. All the fun at
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ringsidelive/

      Order the new Ric Flair triple disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > TOMKO RELEASED FROM TNA
      - Former TNA tag team title holder Tomko has been released from TNA
      Wrestling after issues between him and the creative department which
      resulted in a lot of headaches. The company ultimately decided it was time
      for him to go and released him along with Dustin Runnels who wrestled under
      the gimmick Black Reign. Tomko made his TNA debut in November 2006 on
      iMPACT! attacking Sting and helping out Christian Cage, resuming their
      friendship from their WWE days. During his TNA career he won the TNA tag
      team titles with AJ Styles defeating Team Pacman at Bound For Glory last
      October.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6722]

      > KEVIN NASH WALKS OUT OF TNA TAPINGS
      - There was some heat at the TNA iMPACT! television tapings on Tuesday as
      Kevin Nash walked out of the show after disagreements over a match that was
      taped. According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Nash was
      supposed to get eliminated from the Gauntlet 10 man match during a
      commercial break and he didn't agree with the decision. The match will air
      on the August 7th edition of iMPACT! on Spike TV. Nash has been with TNA
      since late 2004 and has never won any of the TNA titles.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6721]

      > TNA WRESTLING COMING TO IRELAND
      - TNA Wrestling has announced their first ever live event in Dublin,
      Ireland, slated for January 2009 which will make part of their biggest UK
      tour yet called 'Maximum iMPACT!' The show will be held at the National
      Stadium on January 16th with tickets going on sale on August 7th at 9AM from
      Ticketmaster starting from 33.60 EUR each. "We are looking forward to
      bringing TNA Wrestling to Dublin for the first time and playing a venue with
      such an incredible history," said TNA Executive Vice President, Andy Barton.
      The 'Maximum iMPACT!' tour has four other additional dates in Manchester,
      Birmingham, Glasgow and London.

      > WOMAN FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST WWE AND UNIVERSITY FOR FALL
      - The Associated Press is running a story that a woman from Dent County is
      suing the University of Missouri and WWE over injuries she suffered at a WWE
      event at the Gale Bullman Multipurpose Center. The fan, Twyla Riley, is
      saying that the injuries included damage to her head, back, neck, knee,
      ankle and elbow. Damn, sounds like she was part of a ladder match! The
      incident happened on May 19th of last year when Smackdown! rolled into town.
      The woman says she fell from the bleachers when a railing gave way at the
      arena. WWE and University lawyers said that it's not their fault.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6720]