    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      Upload. Share. View. - Streaming wrestling videos at www.bodyslam.tv!

      Saturday July 12th 2008 Issue #2780

      So who got an iPhone 3G yesterday? I'm still waiting for our local provider
      to get it and when they do I'm going to jump on the iPhone bandwagon. I do
      own an iPod Touch and it was miserable to get the latest software yesterday
      with all the down time. How stupid is that you have to wipe it out
      completely to install the new update? Needless to say I spent almost all day
      backing up and re-uploading the music - twice. Long story...

      Speaking of iPhone, those who own it remember that you can check an
      iPhone-version of Wrestling-Online by going to
      http://iphone.wrestling-online.com

      Oh, and a bunch of new videos are up at www.Bodyslam.tv . Later!

      Order the new Ric Flair triple disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > WWE TO ANNOUNCE Q2 2008 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON 08/05
      - WWE will be holding its quarterly conference call on Tuesday, August 5th
      to announce the 2008 second quarter results at 11AM EST. A live webcast will
      be held and streamed live - and later archived - at the company's corporate
      website located at http://corporate.wwe.com . A question and answer session
      with members of the media will follow the results. WWE is coming off their
      best quarter ever so it will be hard - or virtually impossible - to top that
      without a money maker like WrestleMania in the same quarter.

      > SUMMERSLAM ANTHOLOGY BOX SET OUT NEXT MONTH
      - On August 5th WWE will be releasing the SummerSlam: Complete Anthology box
      set containing 20 discs and a total of 3,600 minutes running time - that's
      sixty hours of SummerSlam action! Although edited to blur out the old WWF
      scratched logo and some music dubbed due to licensing issues, this will be a
      terrific set for all hardcore wrestling fans. This is the third WWE box set
      of the big four pay-per-views, with a WrestleMania and Royal Rumble
      anthology sets already out for sale. It can also be purchased in five packs
      of five. You can buy the whole set from our Store at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/ for $184.99 and to keep with the
      Summer theme the box set is designed to look like a cooler.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6686]

      > DIVAS TITLE TO BE DECIDED AT GREAT AMERICAN BASH
      - The Divas championship match will be taking place at the Great American
      Bash between Michelle McCool and Natalya. Originally the idea was to have
      the match at Night of Champions last month however the decision was changed
      and its now set for the upcoming WWE pay-per-view. Speaking of the Great
      American Bash, John Cena will be taking on John 'Bradshaw' Layfield in a NYC
      Parking Lot brawl.

      > TNA RETURNING TO NEW YORK IN SEPTEMBER
      - TNA has announced three dates for their New York return - on September 5th
      in Westbury, on September 6th in Manhattan and on September 7th in Albany.
      All the top TNA Stars will be available for these live events. Tickets for
      these events go on sale on July 18th for the first show and 25th for the two
      remaining ones at livenation.com, ticketmaster.com and at the Times Union
      Center box office respectively.

      > NO DECISION FROM JUDGE REGARDING THE HOGAN CONDO DEAL
      - Pinellas-Pasco Circuit Judge George Greer - who is handling the Hogan Las
      Vegas condo dispute - ruled today that there are too many issues that need
      to be resolved and clarified before he can decide what should happen,
      including the decision of sending the WWE Hall of Famer to jail for failing
      to own up his end of deal in a $4.2 million sale. His estranged wife Linda
      wants to go ahead with the purchase, saying that they can resell at a profit
      afterwards but the Hulkster wants to go back on the deal which was signed
      back in 2005 and sealed with an $800,000 deposit. Hogan said he's happy to
      lose the deposit as long as he doesn't have to fork out half the $4.2
      million for a penthouse at the Palms in Las Vegas. Appearing on the Bubba
      the Love Sponge radio show, Hogan said that the $4.2 million could be used
      for better circumstances such as helping John Graziano.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5610]