    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Upload. Share. View. - Streaming wrestling videos at www.bodyslam.tv!

      Monday June 30th 2008 Issue #2772

      Hello peeps. If any of you are going to tonight's RAW please send us some
      off air notes. Thanks.

      Order the WrestleMania triple disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > HEAVYWEIGHT TITLES STAY ON SMACKDOWN, HENRY NEW ECW CHAMP
      - Here are the results from yesterday's Night of Champions pay-per-view from
      Texas. The Miz & John Morrison defeated Hornswoggle & Fit Finlay to retain
      the WWE tag team titles; Matt Hardy defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain his US
      title; Mark Henry became the new ECW champion defeating Kane and the Big
      Show; Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes won the World tag team titles after Rhodes
      turned on his partner revealing himself as DiBiase's mystery partner; Kofi
      Kingston won the Intercontinental title by defeating Chris Jericho after
      interference from Shawn Michaels; Mickie James retained the Women's title
      after defeating Katie Lea Burchill; Edge held on to the World title by
      defeating Batista with Chavo Guerrero as the referee; Triple H defeated John
      Cena with a pedigree clean to also keep his WWE Heavyweight title.
      Smackdown! has two heavyweight champions, ECW has its own champion and RAW
      is out of luck.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6660]

      > JR TO ADDRESS THE RAW CROWD TONIGHT
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross will be addressing the RAW fans tonight for the
      last time as RAW rolls into Oklahoma City, OK. Last week Ross was
      surprisingly drafted to Smackdown! and swapped places with his fellow
      commentator Michael Cole. JR called his first RAW in 1994 after WWE rehired
      him to fill in McMahon's position since he was being indicted by the federal
      government. After McMahon was acquitted, WWE fired Ross but quickly rehired
      him and placed him back on the RAW announce team in 1995. Ross called every
      RAW since then apart from the seven month stretch he took off to recover
      from colon surgery.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6651]

      > RAW PREVIEW, MCMAHON FAMILY TO ISSUE STATEMENT
      - Tonight's Monday Night RAW will see the fallout from Night of Champions as
      John Cena and Batista came out of the show empty handed leaving the WWE
      title on Smackdown! along with the World title. The McMahon family will also
      give a statement regarding the condition of the Chairman Vince McMahon. No
      matches have been announced for the show as of this writing. RAW will be
      live from Oklahoma, the home state of now former RAW announcer Jim Ross and
      tonight's broadcast is sponsored by JR'S Family BBQ and funny enough it will
      be the first RAW in a lot of years with Michael Cole heading up the play by
      play rather than JR.

      > TICKETS FOR WRESTLEMANIA ON SALE ON SEPTEMBER 20TH
      - Tickets for next year's WrestleMania - the 25th anniversary - will go on
      sale on Saturday September 20th at 10AM EST. You will be able to get tickets
      from the Reliant Stadium Box Office, all Texas Ticketmaster locations,
      Ticketmaster Express, toll free at (866) 448-7849 or online at
      ticketmaster.com. According to information we have, prices will be $755 for
      ringside, $255, $155, $100, $60 and $40.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6641]

      > HOGAN VOICES FRUSTRATION OVER LINDA'S NEW BOYFRIEND
      - Appearing on the 'Bubba the Love Sponge' radio show, Hulk Hogan voiced his
      frustration about Linda's new 19 year old boyfriend Charley Hill. Hogan said
      that Hill is driving his motorcycle which is in his name and not insured for
      a nineteen year old to drive. Hogan explained a story about his daughter
      Brooke getting suspicious after seeing Nick's computer was on and his
      clothes everywhere in his room and then caught Hill hiding in Nick's
      bathroom along with a friend at her mother's house. Brooke then called her
      father who went straight to the house however Linda was following him and
      she called 911 to report that Hogan was stalking her! Cops stopped Hogan on
      the road and detained him for a while saying that there's an injunction
      against him by his wife however after a few they came back and apologized
      saying it was a fake report and no such thing exists. You can see pictures
      of cougar Linda with her new boyfriend - who is younger than her daughter -
      at http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Linda_new_bf.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6619]