    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Upload. Share. View. - Streaming wrestling videos at www.bodyslam.tv!

      Tuesday June 10th 2008 Issue #2757

      We are accepting ads for Bodyslam.tv. The ads will start rolling on from
      Monday. If you're interested, we're offering a 728x90 top banner (rotating)
      for $30 for 30 days that will appear only on our video sharing site. If
      you're interested shoot me back an e-mail for more information.

      The segments to give out the money on RAW were a bit painful to watch,
      especially watching McMahon having trouble just dialing the damn numbers.
      However, the guy who screamed "Holy sh!t" after winning 200 grand made the
      whole segment worthwhile. I guess there will be some changes as to how they
      will handle live callers next week.

      Tonight Hulk Hogan will be on Larry King Live. I'm interested to see what
      kind of BS the Hulkster will come up with regarding his son's sentence and
      the jail conversations. Should be some good TV! :)

      Order the WrestleMania triple disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > TNA ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING DEATH OF CREW MEMBER
      - TNA Wrestling issued a statement regarding the death of one of their crew
      members following the Slammiversary pay-per-view in Southaven, MI., on
      Sunday night. "TNA is deeply saddened by this tragedy. We ask our fans
      across the world to join us as our thoughts and prayers are with the family
      in their time of loss," the statement read, adding that the company is
      working in cooperation with local authorities to investigate the details
      regarding the accident. Prior to the iMPACT! tapings yesterday in Orlando,
      FL., TNA officials held a meeting with everyone to explain the situation and
      wrestlers wore arm bands during the tapings in the memory of their friend
      and co-worker.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6620]

      > BOUND FOR GLORY PPV COMING TO CHICAGO, IL.
      - TNA's most important event of the year, Bound for Glory, will be taking
      place at the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago, IL., or in suburban Hoffman
      Estates to be exact. The arena will hold around 10,000 seats in a wrestling
      setup. This will be the fourth annual Bound for Glory and it will be held on
      October 12th on pay-per-view. "Chicago is a great sports city, clearly one
      of the best in the nation. So we're thrilled to bring our biggest event,
      Bound For Glory, to Chicago," said TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter.
      "Chicago has never seen a live pro wrestling show like TNA's, where in-ring
      emotions range from Michael Jordan playoff heroics to the agony of Steve
      Bartman," she added. I guess Dixie Carter forgot that WWE staged
      WrestleMania 22 in the city a couple of years ago. Tickets for the show go
      on sale on August 1st at Ticketmaster.com.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6625]

      > FIRST EIGHT WINNERS SPLIT $1 MILLION FROM RAW
      - A supermarket employee, a caregiver for the mentally disabled, two
      stay-at-home moms, a scheduling manager for a neurosurgeon, a Wal-Mart
      employee, a construction worker and a an internet retailer were the first
      eight winners of the McMahon Million Dollar Mania. Seven of them won a lot
      of money and one of them won just $2, although WWE offered that unlucky
      winner a free trip to New York for the whole family. The last winner, who
      won $250,000, said he's in a divorce battle. "I'm sure there's going to be
      an interesting fight over it," he told WWE.COM afterwards. Winner of the
      night? Certainly the guy who exclaimed "Holy sh!t" on live television,
      almost killing Jerry 'The King' Lawler with laughter and putting a smile on
      Vince McMahon's face. "And we are live," said Jim Ross. Indeed. All the
      winners had to do was give the secret code when the Chairman called, which
      was 'WWE Universe'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6598]

      > PHOTOS FROM MCMAHON'S MILLION DOLLAR MANIA PRESS CONFERENCE
      - We have received twenty photos from last week's McMahon Million Dollar
      Mania press conference which was held in Los Angeles, CA., at the STAPLES
      Center. The photos feature John Cena, Triple H and the always sexy Maria,
      who was sporting a killer green dress. Triple H and Maria goofed around with
      the money and posed for pictures making every guy jealous of Triple H while
      Stephanie McMahon probably wasn't too thrilled about the poses! You can
      check all the photos at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/1mil_press_photos1.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6598]

      > SMACKDOWN!, ECW OFF TO NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
      - Superstars from Smackdown! and ECW are off to Australia and New Zealand
      for a tour which will take them to seven different cities in seven days. The
      tour starts with a show in Auckland on the 11th followed by Christchurch on
      the 12th. Then it's off to Australia first in Melbourne on the 13th,
      Adelaide on the 14th, Sydney on the 15th, Newcastle on the 16th and finally
      in Brisbane on the 17th. Due to the length of the tour, WWE taped two weeks
      worth of Smackdown! and ECW late last week.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6624]

      > STEVE AUSTIN LANDS DEAL FOR REALITY TV SHOW
      - The production company behind the popular TV shows 'Miami Ink' and LA Ink'
      - Original Media - have signed a deal with former WWE champion 'Stone Cold'
      Steve Austin to create a reality TV centered around the Rattlesnake.
      Variety.com reports that producers are keeping the concept a secret and they
      plan to pitch their ideas to network and cable executives shortly. "I'm a
      big fan of wrestling and of his," said Original Media CEO Charlie Corwin.
      "He's a dynamic personality, and I seek out characters that I feel are
      exciting and dramatic and entertaining. This show's going to be big, broad,
      accessible, heroic and American." WWE is not involved in the deal in any
      way, shape or form and Austin will not be using his 'Stone Cold' gimmick.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6623]