    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Upload. Share. View. - Streaming wrestling videos at www.bodyslam.tv!

      Monday June 9th 2008 Issue #2756

      Oh yes I want the 3G iPhone. I want it, now now now! It's days like today
      that make Steve Jobs the coolest man walking on God's green earth. You are
      the man my friend.

      On with the news, quite a bit of stuff today.

      Order the WrestleMania triple disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > TNA CREW MEMBER DIES AFTER PAY-PER-VIEW
      - WMC-TV in Memphis is reporting that a TNA crew member died yesterday in an
      accident at the DeSoto Civic Center after the TNA pay-per-view went off the
      air. A group of people were removing parts of the stage backdrop which was
      around 20 feet off the ground when the scaffold holding one of the crew
      members collapsed and hit the concrete. The individual was rushed to the
      Baptist DeSoto hospital in Southaven, MS., where he later died. Another
      local worker lost his thumb in the accident. Authorities did not reveal the
      name of either men and TNA has not issued any comment as of press time.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6620]

      > RESULTS FROM TNA SLAMMIVERSARY
      - Here are the results from yesterday's Slammiversary TNA pay-per-view.
      Petey Williams defeated Kaz in the X-Division title match; Gail Kim, Roxxi &
      ODB defeated The Beautiful People; LAX defeated Team 3D in the Tag Team
      title match; Awesome Kong defeated Serene Deeb and then Josie Robinson in
      the open challenge; AJ Styles defeated Kurt Angle; Samoa Joe retained the
      TNA title after defeating Christian Cage, Rhino, Robert Roode and Booker T
      in the King of the Mountain match with Kevin Nash as the enforcer.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6617]

      > JIMMY WANG YANG SUSPENDED FOR 30 DAYS
      - It was announced today that Jimmy Wang Yang - real name James Yun - was
      suspended for 30 days without pay for failing the Wellness Program test.
      This is Yang's first suspension. Yang is part of the Smackdown! brand and
      will not be participating in the upcoming overseas tour with the company in
      Australia and New Zealand.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6622]

      > MCMAHON'S MILLION DOLLAR MANIA STARTS TONIGHT
      - The $1 million promotion on Monday Night RAW starts with tonight's show as
      some lucky viewers will be handed a nice sum of money throughout the next
      few weeks. WWE will give out a code at the beginning of the show as well on
      WWE.COM and if your phone rings sometime throughout the two hour broadcast
      make sure you have the code handy or else you will be out of luck. The code
      will also be flashed on the screen at least once every thirty minutes. A lot
      of media attention was given to this promotion and it will be interesting to
      see if it translates to any ratings spike tonight. The last two weeks had to
      be considered a major disappointment as far as ratings go and this promotion
      was created in part to bring back some old fans who don't watch WWE anymore.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6598]

      > POSTER OF THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH WITH NEW LOGO
      - WWE will be using a brand new Great American Bash logo with this year's
      event, the first change of the logo since the company brought back the show
      in 2004. The logo has nothing to do with the old one and the one being used
      for this year looks like it's coming straight out of a comic book. The
      poster features drawings of CM Punk, Triple H, John Cena, Batista and Shawn
      Michaels walking in front of a backdrop of cars crashed into each other in
      flames. Pretty cool looking. You can see it at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/GAB2008_poster.shtml

      > MCCOOL, BIG SHOW AT 2008 HERO AWARDS
      - WWE Diva Michelle McCool and former WWE, WCW and ECW Heavyweight champion
      The Big Show attended the 2008 Hero Awards at the Hilton in Universal City
      late last week. McCool sported a sexy blue dress while Show looked sharp in
      a full suit and a nice shiner on his eye following his accident at One Night
      Stand. You can see pictures from the event at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/2008_Hero_Awards.shtml

      > WWE PRESS CONFERENCE THIS THURSDAY IN NEW YORK
      - First Los Angeles and now New York. For the second week in a row WWE will
      be holding a news conference at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York's Times
      Square this coming Thursday at Noon EST. The Hard Rock cafe is located in
      the same place where 'WWF New York' which was later renamed 'The World' was
      located. Vince McMahon and other yet-to-be named WWE Superstars will be in
      attendance and the conference is open to the public. The conference is also
      related to the $1 million RAW giveaway

      > NEW ROCK DVD OUT TOMORROW
      - Tomorrow WWE and Genius Products will be releasing the next WWE DVD titled
      'The Rock - The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment' in a three
      disc set. There's a total of 540 minutes of action on this DVD set with 19
      matches and tons of extras including some of his best and funniest promos
      from his WWE career. You can order this title for just $18.99 from our Store
      at http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/ for immediate shipping.

      > HULK, LINDA DATING YOUNG PARTNERS
      - Hulk Hogan and his soon-to-be ex wife are certainly not missing each other
      as the two have found partners who are half their respective age...or better
      yet, even more. Linda is dating a 19 year old Nick look-a-like while the
      Hulkster found himself a young blond who resembles his daughter Brooke.
      Creepy. Actually, double creepy. TMZ.COM staff photographers caught the
      Hulkster shopping at Wal-Mart in Clearwater, FL., with his girlfriend and
      according to TMZ sources the two are moving in together.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6619]