    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Monday June 2nd 2008 Issue #2751

      Nothing to say today....back tomorrow.

      Order the WrestleMania triple disc DVD now!
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.

      - Here are the results from yesterday's One Night Stand on pay-per-view:
      Jeff Hardy defeated Umaga in a Falls Count Anywhere match after a swanton
      bomb off the WWE 18 wheeler truck in the parking lot; The Big Show defeated
      CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer and John Morrison in a Singapore cane
      match. Big Show bled and then beat up everyone left right and center with
      the canes with Dreamer doing the job; John Cena once again defeated JBL in a
      First Blood match after Cena applied STFU with a chain around JBL's neck.
      JBL bled from the mouth; Beth Phoenix defeated Melina in an I Quit match.
      One of the 'photographers' during Melina's entrance fell on his ass while
      walking backwards. WWE showed a replay of him making an ass out of himself
      of course; Batista defeated Shawn Michaels in a Stretcher match. Two Batista
      bombs and a spinebuster on the steel steps later and HBK was sent cruising
      on the stretcher. Jericho interfered trying to help HBK and Batista didn't
      do anything. Before the second Batista bomb, Batista told Shawn, 'I don't
      love you, and I'm not sorry'; Triple H defeated Randy Orton in a Last Man
      Standing match. Orton got injured during the match and Triple H finished him
      off with a sledgehammer shot; Edge became the new World champion after
      defeating Undertaker in a TLC match. Lots of high spots and interference
      from Edge's posse. Match ended with Edge shoving Taker from the tall ladder
      and on to four tables waiting outside. Before that Taker chokeslammed Ryder
      and Hawkins from the ring to the floor onto tables and did the Last Ride on
      Edge from the ladder and onto two tables stacked on each other.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6604]

      - It wasn't a good night for Randy Orton yesterday at One Night Stand as the
      former WWE Heavyweight Champion broke his collarbone during his Last Man
      Standing match against Triple H. Orton was going for the RKO but Triple H
      moved and threw Orton over the top rope and down hard on the floor. When the
      referee went to check on Orton you could clearly see Orton uttering the
      words, "F*ck I broke my collarbone." The referee alerted Triple H and after
      a few shots the sledgehammer made an appearance and the match was -
      presumably - cut short with Triple H nailing Orton with the hammer and the
      referee counted to ten. The injury was very visible after Orton stood up and
      walked to the back dissing fans on the way who were giving him crap! Orton
      was transferred to a local hospital after being examined by the WWE trainers
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6607]

      - Vince McMahon spilled the beans on how the McMahon Million Dollar Mania
      will be working in an interview with the Associated Press. The cash - to be
      given every week - will be a part of a lengthy promotional sweepstakes
      according to the Chairman and to win a part - and not all - of the $1
      million prize, fans must register at WWE.COM and then watch the beginning of
      Monday Night RAW every week to receive a special code. If the registered
      viewer gets a call from Mr McMahon during the live broadcast then you will
      get some free cash. "People can view this as my own version of an economic
      stimulus plan to benefit our viewers," McMahon said. The code will be
      changed every week and will only be revealed during the opening minutes of
      RAW. The sweepstakes starts with next week's RAW.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6598]

      - TMZ.COM is reporting that Stacy Keibler was willing to do a topless scene
      for the upcoming Scott Caan movie 'Mercy' but for some weird reason the
      director shot down the idea. The production staff were shocked and
      disappointed - obviously - by the director's decision and eventually managed
      to change his mind. However after he told Keibler that the scene is a go and
      she would get the part, the former WWE Diva blew him off and it was her who
      changed her mind then. The topless role went to a different actress. As Ron
      Simmons would say.....DAMN!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6608]

      //->> THE CHAIR SHOT
      By Kevin I. Dodge -[kidodge@...]-

      Well, I'm finally so pissed off that I feel like I'm going to explode. What
      the hell is going on in this little world we call wrestling and the people
      involved in it? I can't promise this will be the most kid friendly column.
      But, that's the closest you will get to a Public Service Announcement from

      Is it me or is the Bollea/Hogan family the most disgusting family on the
      face of the earth. I don't even know where to start with them. I guess it's
      just best to go with the obvious. In case you have been under a rock and
      haven't heard, Nick Bollea was sentenced to 8 months for completely
      destroying the life of Marine, and Iraq war veteran John Graziano. John will
      be spending the rest of his life laying in a bed in a nursing home, with
      part of his brain and skull removed. His parents only praying that one day
      he will not need a ventilator or will even be able to communicate.
      Yes, you heard me right, 8 month. How is 8 months a fair trade for a life
      sentence? And now to top it all off, according to the Bollea family, John is
      not the true victim, Nick is. How can anyone condone a 17 year old kid
      drinking, getting behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower vehicle, and
      illegally street racing? Especially when it was the direct result of the
      decisions and actions of Nick Bollea that his vehicle ended up wrapped
      around a tree. What ever happened to taking responsibility for your own
      actions? Nick is to be released in October of this year. That's right,
      counting his "good time" he will serve a little over 5 month. He isn't even
      in general population, he's in protective custody. The Jail's reason for the
      protective custody is because he's only 17. He also gets special visits from
      his family. The jail says it's because the Hogan family causes to much of a
      distraction. You can make all the excuses you want, but special treatment is
      special treatment.

      I think it's a bunch of HORSESHIT. That little Bastard needs to be treated
      like everyone else. Put him in general population. Give him a cell.
      Preferably one that's got the size and attitude of Adrian Adonis. He needs
      to have some real men teach him some respect and humility. Something he
      definitely never got at home. I know it's not right of me to even think
      about it, but I don't think I'd lose any sleep if Nick "accidentally" got
      shacked. I wouldn't want him to get killed, but at least give him a reason
      to be in protective custody. Maybe an nice scar down his pretty little face.
      Something so every time he looks in the mirror he will remember what he did
      to John.

      Nick has been complaining about not having a window in his cell. Poor baby
      has nothing to look at, nothing to do. Well, maybe you should just sit there
      and think about what kind of piece of trash you are. What you did to your so
      called "Best Friend". But noooooo, not Nick. He's the victim, remember. He
      comments to his mom about how it's "unfair of him to be in jail" and "If I
      knew I was going to be in a cell without a window I would have gone to trial
      and wanted a jury". I wish he would have gone to trial. That way he could
      have heard from the jury, a group of his peers, that he is irresponsible and
      deserves to be behind bars. Also, he could have gotten up to 5 years and I
      think a jury would have sent him away for longer.

      Brooke has been relatively quiet in the news. She did post a couple of
      pretty nasty messages on her MySpace page. In both of them she blames
      everyone else and insists that Nick is the victim in all this. Both of her
      posts were deleted just hours after they were posted. So I'm sure someone
      from her promotional people read it and told her to take it down. It really
      wasn't something that came out very positive for her. She also has claimed
      that with everything going on she has been so stressed out and distraught
      that she has canceled some of her shows. Last I heard, she had no showed or
      canceled a total of 6 concerts.

      Then there is Nick's mom, Linda. How dare that self centered Bitch. She had
      the nerve to tell nick that John Graziano's mother wasn't the one suffering,
      she was. That's right. Linda is suffering. Having to go to the beach by
      herself, suffering. Talking to her son on the phone, suffering. Living in
      her mansion, riding on her boat, out partying, and suffering. There is
      definitely no suffering going on when Mrs. Graziano goes and sits by her
      son's bedside. Having nothing left but a shell of her son and memories. In
      my mind she has no idea on what the concept of suffering really is.

      Now on to Hulk. The head of the Hogan clan. His crap started a few months
      ago when it came out that he had an affair. Christiane Plante, 33, is
      apparently a friend of Hulks daughter, Brooke, and worked with her on her
      2006 album. Not only was he banging his daughter's friend, but he was still
      living with his wife Linda. Then pictures show up of Hulk almost molesting
      his own daughter. Rubbing oil all over her legs, inner thighs, and ass. What
      kind of father does that? I'm not going to insinuate that they are a little
      closer then they should be, but it is real creepy. Hey Hulk, I think your
      priorities are a little backwards. Right now I think Nick would get more use
      out of an oiled up ass.

      In a recent visit between Hulk and Nick they talked about John Graziano.
      Hulk went on to say "God laid some heavy shit on that kid. I don't know what
      he was into." Nick replied "He was a negative person.". So now God is upset
      with John Graziano and punished him by making Nick wreck the car. That's how
      it happened??? Who the hell do you think you are? And what kind of God do
      you worship? I'm sure it's any religion that worships the dollar bill first
      and foremost. What kind of parent are you when you say something like that
      to your kids? Remember, Hulk was given the "Father of the Year" award for
      2007 by the National Father's Day Committee. While on stage he looked at his
      wife and said, "Next year I want to be Husband of the year". Well, Hulk, I
      would give you the "Piece of shit as a Human Being" award.

      This whole family is so fucked up in the head. I don't know why Linda and
      Terry were even allowed to procreate. You should have to take a test or
      something. I guess Hulk is trying to figure out some sort of reality TV show
      for Nick when he gets out. Brooke already has hers. It's to bad that Nick
      couldn't be punished by something like wage restrictions. Make it for the
      rest of his life he can never work any job that pays more then $5 over
      minimum wage. Make him spend the rest of his life as a regular person. Take
      that golden spoon out of his ass. Screw reality TV, just make him live in

      I know I ranted and raved about what is going on with the Hogan/Bollea
      family. I'm sorry, I'm just absolutely disgusted and just felt I needed to
      vent. As far as wrestling goes, the draft is coming up and I'm still
      contemplating on that. The moves I see so far are: Umaga going to Smackdown
      from Raw. Carlito to move from Raw to Smackdown. Maybe finally get another
      push and feud for the US Championship. Lance Cade is ready to move and start
      his singles career. Watch out for him in a few years. Don't be surprised if
      he's going to be a head guy. Shelton Benjamin also needs to get out of ECW.
      CM Punk is also ready to go to Smackdown. I'm not sure how many wrestlers
      are going to be drafted yet. So these are just observations of mine which
      could be completely wrong.

      It really is disappointing to see Regal suspended. I really like him and he
      was getting such a good push. He's had trouble in the past, been through
      rehab twice in the 90's. Vince even paid for the last time in 1999. This is
      also his second time failing the wellness tests. So now if him or Jeff Hardy
      fail another piss test then they are fired for real. I believe the wellness
      testing is working. Can't say I necessarily agree with it, but it makes
      people up high happy.

      I also wanted to mention Vickie Guerrero. I don't particularly like seeing
      her kissing Edge, but it's mostly out of respect for Eddie. But I see the
      point as Eddie probably does give his blessing. I also think that she's just
      a lousy actress. Plain and simple, she can't act. But I have not seen a non
      wrestler more hated by the audience in a long time. It's great. I'm not sure
      who's writing her stuff, but they need a pat on the back.

      Well, thanks for sitting through another Chair Shot. Feel free to drop a
      line with any questions, comments or bitches. Until next time, Stay Cool.