    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Kill some time, play games online for free! - www.playflashonline.com

      Tuesday May 13th 2008 Issue #2737

      Well my favorite reality TV show went off the air again on Sunday and I
      can't wait for the new one in Fall. I'm talking about Survivor! I think
      apart from the first season, this was the best one. Great cast, great twists
      and turns and great blindsides. If you never saw the show, I suggest you
      find season one from somewhere and start watching. You'll get hooked
      immediately. Believe me, it's worth your time.

      Order the new Hardy Boyz double disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > DETAILS ON THE NEW RIC FLAIR DVD
      - Silvervision in the UK has released the complete list of the contents of
      the upcoming Ric Flair DVD titled 'The Definitive Collection' which has a
      total of three discs. The first disc is the sit down interview with the
      former 16 time World champion where he discusses the plane crash, Sting, the
      4 Horsemen, his bouts with Ricky Steamboat, WCW, moving to WWE, his final
      weekend as a wrestler and more. The second disc features six matches while
      the third disc features an additional four matches and tons of promos and
      the much talked about farewell address from Monday Night RAW the day after
      WrestleMania. You can read the list of chapters and matches at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Ric_Flair_DVD1.shtml . This DVD
      will be released on July 8th and you can pre order for $25.99 from our
      Store.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6572]

      > TED DIBIASE BOOK ARTWORK
      - The next book to be released under the WWE umbrella is the one of the
      Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. This will be the second book on DiBiase,
      although the first one was not released by WWE. The new book, out on June
      10th, will be a paperback version and contains 256 pages and will chronicle
      DiBiase's journey in the business, from meeting with Vince McMahon to bring
      the character to life, paying off Andre The Giant to get the WWE title,
      managing Steve Austin and much more. You can see the artwork for this book
      at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/DiBiase_book_cover.shtml

      > WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH ADDED TO JUDGMENT DAY
      - The WWE Women's title will be on the line at Judgment Day in a triple
      threat match as Mickey James will be defending her gold against the Glamazon
      Beth Phoenix and Melina, who was destroyed yesterday on RAW by her former
      friend. This brings up the total of matches on the show to six, four of
      which are title matches.

      > BROOKE HOGAN POSTS BLOG ON BROTHER, THEN DELETES IT
      - For the second time in a row, Brooke Hogan posted a blog on MySpace and
      later removed it for unknown reasons. The first time she bashed her dad for
      screwing behind her back with her best friend and this time it was about her
      brother Nick, who is currently serving an eight month jail sentence. "Most
      of the public thinks my brother is some rich little selfish kid, but NO ONE
      knows the real story and I'm really pissed that the truth didn't come out
      from either side. A LOT of lies were told in that trial. Believe me. And it
      wasn't from us," Brooke wrote. She explained how John Graziano was never at
      his home and was always at the Hogan house. She says that the she knows all
      the truth and has 'back up'. "I know you guys don't understand, but you will
      really really soon," she added. To finish off her blog, she said, "I promise
      you if you were to meet my brother he would give you the shirt off his back.
      He's not 'NICK HOGAN.' And he's not the person he plays on TV. People are so
      gullible nowadays." Soon afterwards, she deleted the blog post and replaced
      it with another one saying that 'the truth is on her side'. Weird. "PS, yes
      I took my last one off cause I know it'll go around anyway. Have at it ppl."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6566]