    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:59 PM
      Kill some time, play games online for free! - www.playflashonline.com

      Tuesday April 29th 2008 Issue #2726

      There was an error listing Jen Robinson's e-mail yesterday (and column
      title!) in her article, it should be jenwrestlingonline@... and not
      the one listed if you sent any feedback. That's what happens when you send
      the newsletter drunk. Just kidding, I was sober, which makes things even
      more sad! :)

      Order the new Hardy Boyz double disc DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > MAIN EVENT FOR JUDGMENT DAY SET
      - The WWE Heavyweight title will be on the line at Judgment Day as the
      reigning champion Triple H will defend the gold against Randy Orton in a
      steel cage match. The announcement was made yesterday exclusively on WWE.COM
      following the 'blackout' from RAW. After the show ended, Regal proceeded to
      announce to the fans that they too don't deserve to see an ending for this
      match so he called it off. Orton quickly left the scene and Triple H acted
      angry to play up the angle.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6544]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending May 5th. 'Triple H: The King Of Kings' is in first
      place, 'The Legacy Of Stone Cold Steve Austin' in third, 'The Best Of Raw:
      15th Anniversary 1993-2008' sits in fifth, 'No Way Out 2008' in sixth, 'John
      Cena: My Life' takes the ninth position and 'Undertaker 15-0' wraps up the
      list in the tenth place. UFC has three videos occupying places four, seven
      and eight.

      > HULK HOGAN CAUGHT RUBBING HIS DAUGHTER'S ASS...LITERALLY!
      - A couple of months ago Brooke Hogan was pissed at her dad for having a
      secret relationship with her best friend behind everyone's back. After a few
      blogs bashing her daddy, Brooke started to feel better about the situation
      and now it all seems right with the world. Their relationship is so fine
      that she even let her daddy rub her, umm, err, ass and legs by putting some
      type of oil while relaxing by the pool. Creepy. The two were joined by
      another busty blond who's name is unknown. Maybe he's screwing her too. We
      have ten high res pictures of big daddy Hogan helping his daughter out at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Brooke_Hogan_rub.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6545]

      > KEILBER HOSTING EVENT AT LUXOR LAS VEGAS
      - W-O Newsletter reader Brian Senkow sent in word that former WWE Diva Stacy
      Keibler will be hosting an event at the CatHouse at the Luxor Hotel in Las
      Vegas, NV., on Friday May 2nd. Doors will open at 10:30PM EST and for
      reservations you can call 702-262-4228 or visit the CatHouse website at
      CatHouseLV.com. You must be at least 21 years to enter.

      > ANGLE ON COVER OF NEW ALBUM FROM EMMURE
      - Former TNA champ Kurt Angle is featured on the cover of the new album from
      the band 'Emmure', whose music has been used multiple times during TNA
      television broadcasts. The album is titled 'The Respect Issue' and is
      available for purchase right now. You can check out the artwork of the album
      at http://images.victoryrecords.com/albums/VR449.jpg
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=9]

      //->> THE CHAIR SHOT
      By Kevin I. Dodge -[kidodge@...]-

      Well, King of the Ring is over, and pretty uneventful. Backlash is done and
      no big surprises there either. So I'm going to think outside of the ring for
      this issue. Hope ya'll don't mind.

      With as much terrific wrestling going on world wide, I'm still amazed at the
      stupidity of some of the backstage antics. And nothing bigger then Michael
      PS Hayes. Michael, how ignorant can you be. An eyewitness at the party said,
      "Hayes was up on stage, drunk, singing badly and swaying all over the place.
      It's the same thing he did at Stephanie McMahon's wedding to Triple H. Only
      this night didn't turn out so well for him." The eyewitness claims that
      later that night, Hayes was ribbing 36-year-old 390lb SmackDown wrestler and
      former Strongman winner Mark Henry, saying that his lack of success on WWE
      TV was due to him "not being black enough." Hayes then added, "I've got
      soul, brother. I'm more of a n***** than you are!" The two then got into a
      brief physical altercation which was quickly broken up by other wrestlers
      who were nearby. Henry talked to WWE management about the situation and
      Hayes was promptly suspended.

      Hayes was suspended for 60 days. Now all kinds of reports are coming out
      about Hayes having a history of stupid crap like this. Well, I will admit I
      am a Michael Hayes fan and a huge Freebird fan. Maybe that kind of biases me
      a little. But, I really don't think Hayes is a racist. I think he is very
      ignorant and insensitive on matters of such. I don't think he really
      understands the repercussions that words like that have. There really is no
      room in wrestling, or the world for that matter, for such ignorance. Sure
      all of us know jokes that make fun of one race or another. Unlike a lot of
      people I don't find humor to be racist. Most humor is just pointing out the
      funny things in real life that most people will overlook. But, not
      everything is funny there, Michael. I hope on your 60 days off you can work
      on your tact, professionalism, and maybe your drinking. Especially since you
      have a history of your mouth gets real stupid after you've thrown back a
      few.

      As far as Mark Henry, I normally would say, it's a joke. But in this case I
      think Mark did the right thing. Nobody's work environment should have to
      feel uncomfortable. Sure Hayes was right as far as Henry's lack of success.
      But it has nothing to do with how black he is. I just don't think they know
      what to do with him. Hell, Henry really is the "Biggest" jobber in the WWE.
      Sorry, Mark, but when was your last win against a significant opponent?

      On a little side note, do you think the racial tension backstage is a little
      bigger then what's being let on. In the past year numerous African American
      stars have left the WWE. WWE has lost Boogeyman (out with a torn calf),
      Marcos Cor Von, Booker T, Sharmell, Kristal Marshall, and Bobby Lashley. I
      hope that race isn't the problem. They don't seem to have trouble getting
      African Americans to work for them. They just brought back Crime Time, Ron
      Killings.

      Now on to my next favorite show of stupidity this week. I'm talking about
      Psychosis. A few weeks ago he was caught coming over the border to work a
      wrestling show. There's nothing wrong with that. But the idiot was using
      tourist paperwork instead of working papers. Apparently he didn't have
      working papers. So he was caught and deported immediately. Now he claims he
      is trying to get papers again so he can work indy show. I'm sure after this
      getting the right paperwork probably won't be to easy.

      And to top everything off we have the Warrior. Yes, the man who used to be
      the Ultimate Warrior legally changed his name and is legally called Warrior.
      Anyway, he has returned to wrestling. I'm talking about in the ring working,
      too. On April 19th, the Warrior appeared in Madrid Spain at a NWE show. He
      will be making his in ring comeback on June 25, against former WWE star and
      current NWE champion Orlando Jordan. In a recent interview Warrior said that
      at WrestleMania 25 he should wrestle Vince McMahon. Warrior, you really need
      to pull your head out of whatever cloud you have it stuck in. What makes you
      think you even deserve to watch WrestleMania much less be there and star in
      it. I'm interested to see Warrior in the ring though. It's been what 10-12
      years. And he wasn't that great in the ring then. He had huge charisma, but
      in ring ability was pretty lacking. A lot like Hulk Hogan. So it will be
      interesting.

      I know I'm probably way behind the times on this, but I'm really torn about
      a character in TNA. I'm talking about Curry Man. I think it's absolutely
      ridiculous. Every time his music starts and he hits the ramp I just want to
      turn the channel. But now I have an even bigger problem with him. I just
      recently came to find out that the man under the mask is one of my favorite
      TNA wrestlers. Curry Man was a character that he developed and was a big hit
      with in Japan. I'm talking about Christopher Daniels. Remember, he was fired
      after the big briefcase match. So now I'm torn. Do I watch a wrestler I
      like, or do I miss a character I hate? AAARRRGGG I'm so confused.

      And on another little TNA side note. One of the wrestlers was recently on a
      Hip Hop Album that has just been released. I'm talking about Sonjay Dutt.
      The album is called: "The Underground Artist" and was released by rapper
      Asoka. The album features Eminem, Dr. Dre's artist: Stat Quo, and 2Pac's
      group The Outlawz.

      I want to send a big congratulations out to RVD's wife, Sonya. She was
      recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer. Well she has successful surgery last
      week and is now recovering. It came as a shock to them, but thankfully it
      was caught in time. Like I said in my last column, my grandfather just had a
      cancerous growth removed from his neck. So I guess it just kind of hits a
      soft spot with me. Plus I'm a huge RVD fan and I wish the best for him and
      all his family.

      Finally I want to send out my condolences to the family of Elevera Anoa'i
      Fatu. Elevera recently lost a 7 year battle with cancer. She is the sister
      of Afa, and the mother of wrestlers Ed Fatu (Umaga), Solofa Fatu (Rikishi)
      and Sam Fatu (Tonga Kid). She left behind a total of 6 children, 30 grand
      children, and several great grand children. If anyone would like to send
      condolences, drop a line to Afa at Samoan1@...

      Well, that's it for now. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. Until next
      time, Stay Cool everyone.

      ----