    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      www.workstylz.com now open! Stylish work clothes, Custom Dickies Gear

      Friday February 29th 2008 Issue #2682

      Finally it's the weekend! They're passing by way too fast lately.

      Order the new Stone Cold Steve Austin DVD now!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > MARIA IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT, PLAYBOY PICTORIAL OUT!
      - Yesterday we brought you the Playboy cover featuring WWE Diva Maria which
      will be revealed on RAW this coming Monday and today we have something
      better - the pictures! That's right, eight pictures of Maria in all her
      glory from her Playboy pictorial are ready for you to view. These photos
      will probably won't last long on the website so if you want to see them,
      head over now before it's too late. Please remember these pictures contain
      nudity and are not suitable for everyone and certainly not safe to browse on
      work computers! You can check them out at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Maria_Playboy2.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5709]

      > DE LA HOYA TURNS DOWN OFFER FOR WRESTLEMANIA 24
      - The New York Daily News is carrying an article about the Oscar De La Hoya
      fight against ESPN's reality show 'The Contender' winner Stevie Forbes which
      is being built as a tune-up fight for De La Hoya, who will face Floyd
      Mayweather again this September. In the article, CEO of Golden Boy
      Promotions Richard Shaefer said the WWE approached De La Hoya about getting
      involved at the upcoming WrestleMania but the boxer turned the invitation
      down because he was too busy with other involvements. Shaefer thinks that
      Mayweather's WWE gig at WrestleMania might attract more fans to purchase the
      pay-per-view in September. Asked if he's worried about Mayweather getting
      injured and jeopardize his match against De La Hoya, Shaefer said,
      "Everything is scripted. Hopefully they won't put anything in the script
      that will hurt him."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5938]

      > WWE LAUNCHES INDUSTRY NEWS FEATURE ON WWE.COM
      - In one of the most bizarre things to ever happen on WWE.COM, a new section
      called 'Industry News' took life earlier today which features several
      different news from independent wrestling websites that cover both WWE and
      TNA. The section is featured on the front page and lists several stories
      including TNA ticket information and iMPACT! results along with other
      tidbits. The stories are re-printed in the WWE.COM template but full credit
      is given to the website where the news was taken from.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5949]

      > TNA ANNOUNCES NEW GAME FOR MOBILE PHONES
      - TNA Wrestling and Longtail Studios today announced the development of a
      new game for mobile phones which is set to be released in Spring of this
      year. "Wrestling is about so much more than what happens inside the ring,"
      said Jason Altman, Head of Production, Longtail Studios, "With the TNA
      mobile game fans will get to experience and control the action both in and
      out of the ring." Features of the game include strategy and turn-based
      wrestling game play, customizable characters, special matches such as tag
      team gauntlet and iron man formats and more. TNA superstars such as Kurt
      Angle, A.J. Styles, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Sting, LAX and others will be
      part of this game which is published by Advanced Mobile Applications.