    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Get the new Steve Austin DVD! - http://www.wrestling-online.com/store

      Thursday January 31st 2008 Issue #2660

      Okay okay there was a mistake in yesterday's issue in the Chris Harris news
      update. TNA is based in Nashville, not Memphis as I wrote. My bad. And I
      wasn't even drunk or anything when I wrote that...

      So today is January 31st and you know what that means? LOST IS BACK ON TV
      TONIGHT! Yes. I'm so excited. Too bad it's only for 8 episodes but I'll take
      whatever they can give us. It was a long break between seasons and the new
      one seems to be rockin' from the previews available online. Ahhh I can't
      wait.

      Purchase tickets for WrestleMania and other WWE events
      and get free FedEx shipping worth $14.95!
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > FORMER TV NEWS ANCHOR LINKED TO A WWE MOVE
      - Rumors are flying around that former Philly news anchor, 35 year old
      Alycia Lane has been offered a job by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Her
      boyfriend mentioned it on the radio however no one has been able to confirm
      if this was true or not. Lane was fired earlier this month after she was
      jailed for assaulting a female police officer in New York in December of
      last year. In May of 2007 she had another controversy after reports popped
      up that she sent NFL Network's Rich Eisen pictures of herself and friends in
      bikinis to an e-mail which he shared with his wife. Seems that she meets all
      the guidelines to join WWE for an on camera role! Comments from her attorney
      regarding these rumors were not returned to Wrestling-Online by the time of
      this writing.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5840]

      > HULK HOGAN SAYS DAUGHTER BROOKE TO TAKE OVER VH1 SHOW
      - WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was on the Jimmy Kimmel talk show yesterday
      and the host mentioned that his daughter Brooke will be having her own show
      instead of the usual 'Hogan Knows Best', which for obvious reasons has
      ceased production. Brooke, who was in the audience, confirmed the plans of
      the show being 'taken over' by her however a VH1 representative who we
      contacted yesterday couldn't confirm the actual plan even though he didn't
      deny it. "We love working with the Hogan's, but I can't confirm a VH1 show
      with Brooke at this time."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5841]

      > JUDGE DENIES FREEZING HOGAN'S ASSETS AFTER REQUEST BY WIFE LINDA
      - Speaking of Hulk Hogan, The Tampa Tribune is running a story about the
      ongoing divorce with his wife Linda and about the judge refusing to freeze
      Hogan's assets after Linda pushed for it twice. On both occasions, the judge
      working the case denied Linda's motion for an emergency hearing and told
      attorneys for both individuals that the date remains February 28th as
      scheduled. Linda feared that her husband would move his assets outside the
      US or invest them into an LLC under the control of somebody else. During the
      same time, Linda asked the judge for temporary custody of their son Nick
      claiming that Hulk didn't involve her in certain important decisions
      regarding Nick. Linda also asked that Hogan doesn't visit the Belleair house
      or beach house in Clearwater without her permission. According to the
      article, there is no indication in court documents that the judge has
      responded to those requests.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5610]

      > STACY KEIBLER AT THE HAWAIIAN TROPIC ZONE IN LAS VEGAS
      - Stacy Keibler and her two long legs were spotted at the brand new Hawaiian
      Tropic Zone bar/restaurant/lounge in Las Vegas wearing quite a flashy mini
      dress and showing off her world famous killer legs. We have four pictures
      from her appearance which you can see at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Keibler_HTZ_LV.shtml