    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      THE WRESTLING GAME join now for free - http://www.thewrestlinggame.eu

      Sunday January 13th 2008 Issue #2646

      Man there goes the weekend. Boo hoo. I was watching some of the RAW 15th
      Anniversary DVD yesterday and today and I popped the second disc in which is
      mainly the Attitude Era. I really miss those days. There's the full Rock vs
      Mankind match where Foley won the WWE title and jeez the pop Austin got when
      he came out and helped Foley win the match was off the charts. Everyone was
      on their feet going bananas. It was great to see that match again and some
      of the classic segments of RAW from those years. Today's shows are like crap
      compared to them. If you don't have the DVD, believe me, get it because it's
      worth it.

      Order now the RAW 15th Anniversary DVD for $19.99
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/
      Play Donkey Kong, Tetris, Battle Ships,
      Dragonball Z, Batman and other classic games for free!
      http://www.playflashonline.com

      > THE BIG SHOW SIGNS NEW WWE CONTRACT
      - Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Big Show has
      signed a new deal with WWE and will be making his return on WWE television
      soon. The Big Show - real name Paul Wight - left WWE in the beginning of
      December 2006 after dropping the ECW title to Bobby Lashley during the
      Elimination Chamber match at the ECW pay-per-view 'December to Dismember'.
      Show wrestled another match following the PPV on ECW on Sci Fi and
      eventually it was his last match with the company. Since he moved to ECW in
      June of that same year, Show went on a roll and won the ECW title on the
      July 4th edition of ECW on Sci Fi by defeating Rob Van Dam. Show said at the
      time that he was leaving because he needed his injuries to heal up.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5743]

      > SMACKDOWN! SWITCHES TO HD ON JANUARY 25TH
      - With RAW starting to broadcast in HD on January 21st on USA Network,
      Smackdown! will follow that same week and the first SD! show in HD will be
      on January 25th on the CW Network. Last year CW announced that all their
      original programming will be making the switch to high-definition including
      the WWE show. The Royal Rumble will also be shown in HD and all the shows
      from that week onwards will be broadcast in HD including ECW on Sci-Fi. WWE
      has reportedly spent over $20 million in purchasing new equipment and
      upgrade their TV and mobile facilities for the high-def switch.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5702]

      > CODY RHODES QUALIFIES FOR THE RUMBLE
      - W-O Newsletter reader Joseph Rigdon attended the live WWE event in
      Jacksonville, FL., yesterday and sent in the following results from the
      show. Cody Rhodes defeated William Regal to qualify for the Royal Rumble;
      Ted DiBiase Jr. defeated Charlie Haas; D.H. Smith & Atlas Devoe defeated The
      Highlanders; Super Crazy defeated Afa Jr.; Hardcore Holly defeated Santino
      Marella; Beth Phoenix defeated Mickie James; Randy Orton defeated Jeff
      Hardy; DX defeated Snitsky & Umaga.

      > STACY KEIBLER AT STYLE YOUR SLIM EVENT
      - Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler attended the Rachel Hunter's Style Your Slim
      event earlier this week at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles, CA. We have five
      high-res pictures of the sexy Keibler from the red carpet arrivals which you
      can see at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Keibler_StyleYourSlim.shtml