    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      THE WRESTLING GAME join now for free - http://www.thewrestlinggame.eu

      Sunday December 30th 2007 Issue #2637

      Well there goes 2007. Man that passed by fast. Come Midnight tomorrow, we
      will celebrating 2008 with champagne and all the alcohol on God's green
      earth. Well, okay, that's what me and my buddies will be doing. :) We had a
      cool year here at Wrestling-Online. New writers, new content, new
      partnerships, more promotions and hopefully all of you enjoyed the stuff
      that we presented to you. We sent a total of 256 issues of the newsletter
      this year, that's 26 more from 2006 and daily updates on the website, which
      isn't a bad number.

      Anyway, enjoy your celebrations wherever you are and remember don't drink
      and drive....first drink, then drive. LOL. Just kidding. Don't do that! :)
      Stay safe and see you on January 2nd with the first issue of 2008.

      Happy New Year from everyone here at Wrestling-Online.

      Order now the RAW 15th Anniversary DVD for $19.99
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/
      Add our Ringside Live audio show to your iTunes!
      Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside
      and click on the 'Subscribe to iTunes' icon.
      RINGSIDE LIVE WITH IAN HAMILTON EVERY FRIDAY AT 7PM ET

      > HD RUMBLE TO COST $49.95
      - W-O Newsletter reader 'Krocker316' sent in word that DirecTV is listing
      the Royal Rumble in HD for the price of $49.95, a $10 increase over the
      usual standard version. As reported yesterday, this will be the first WWE
      pay-per-view offered in 1080i HD and those with compatible TV's and
      cable/satellite boxes will surely enjoy the resolution that an HD broadcast
      brings. Meanwhile, fans in the United Kingdom will also be happy to know
      that Sky will be airing the show in HD as well so if you have a Sky HD box
      you will be able to see the high-def show on Sky Box Office HD for 14.95GBP,
      the same as the standard version although viewers in the UK pay an
      additional 10.00GBP fee to their usual monthly charge for HD channels.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5702]

      > WATCH UN-AIRED FOOTAGE FROM TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS
      - "My wife is going to kill me!" That's what a US soldier told the WWE
      cameras right after he got kissed by Kelly Kelly during the Tribute to the
      Troops show in Iraq, which aired on USA Network on Christmas Eve. We have a
      five minute exclusive video of unaired footage from the show which shows the
      WWE Superstars interacting with the thousands of military personnel they met
      during their five day trip to Iraq, including some post-show celebrations
      after the cameras stopped rolling. You can check it out at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Tribute_2007_excl1.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5690]

      > LANCE CADE INJURED
      - Lance Cade was injured during the live WWE event in Atlanta on Friday
      night, separating his left shoulder while wrestling in a match with tag team
      partner Trevor Murdoch taking on the tag champs Holly & Rhodes and London &
      Kendrick. WWE.COM reports that Cade will soon undergo an orthopedic
      evaluation to determine how bad the injury is. WWE's trainer Chris Brennan
      said that Cade could be out for four to six weeks but anything can change
      from better to worse depending on the outcome of the evaluation.

      > RAW PREVIEW FOR TOMORROW
      - The following matches will be airing on tomorrow night's Monday Night RAW,
      which was taped yesterday in Greensboro, NC. Shawn Michaels vs Mr Kennedy;
      Umaga vs 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan; Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James; William Regal
      vs Hornswoggle; Jeff Hardy vs Santino Marella; Triple H vs Ric Flair. JBL,
      Chris Jericho, Vince McMahon and Matt Hardy will also be a part of the show.
      Smackdown! and ECW are being taped tonight to give everyone a few days off
      for the new year.

      > SYLVAN, MARTEL APPEAR AT TNA CANADA SHOWS
      - Tonight TNA will wrap up their first Canadian tour after performing for
      four days in Montreal, Quebec City, Gatineau and Oshawa. Former WWE tag team
      title holder Sylvan Grenier was present at the first two live events and
      during the second one in Quebec, Grenier introduced another former WWE tag
      team and Intercontinental champion Rick 'The Model' Martel who sat ringside
      for the show. After tonight, the TNA crew will get a one day rest and on New
      Year's day they will travel to Japan.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5703]