    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Saturday December 1st 2007 Issue #2618

      You can listen to yesterday's edition of Ringside Live at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside or if you're an iTunes lover you
      can download the podcast from the iTunes store. For free of course.

      Buy John Cena's new triple disc DVD set 'My Life'
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/
      ACE WRESTLING - Fantasy Play By Mail Game
      Create & Manage Your Own Wrestlers
      WIN CASH & PRIZES!!!
      For Info: http://www.acepbm.4t.com

      > CENA DVD DEBUTS IN FIRST PLACE ON BILLBOARD CHART
      - These WWE DVD's made it on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending December 8th. 'John Cena: My Life' debuts in the first
      place, 'Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man' keeps its second spot for the
      second week in a row while last week's number one, 'No Mercy 2007' slides in
      third place. The only other WWE DVD on the list is 'WrestleMania 23' which
      is in the tenth place. You can purchase all the mentioned DVDs - with free
      shipping to the US - from our Store at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/

      > VOTE FOR THE BEST WWE MATCH OF 2007
      - Smackdown! on December 28th will not be a best-of show which will features
      the greatest matches from the year as well as the most amazing moments from
      all three brands. WWE.COM is holding a poll where the fans will choose their
      favorite matches to be broadcast on the show. For some reason, Cena vs K-Fed
      and Hornswoggle vs The Coach are listed as well! To vote you can go to
      http://gen.wwe.com/bestof07/index.php
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5632]

      > NEW TED DIBIASE BOOK OUT NEXT YEAR
      - Although not working for the company anymore, the Million Dollar Man Ted
      DiBiase will be having a book released under the WWE banner through their
      book deal with Simon & Schuster. Containing a total of 256 pages, this book
      titled 'Ted DiBase' will be released in paperback format on June 10th of
      next year with a retail price of $16. Tom Caiazzo will be helping in writing
      this book. He worked on the Dr Death's and also the upcoming Tito Santana
      books.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5630]

      > 'THE CONDEMNED' TRIPLES BOX OFFICE REVENUE WITH DVD RENTALS
      - In new figures released last week, Steve Austin's 'The Condemned' has a
      total of $21.69 million in DVD rentals revenues, three times as much the
      movie did in the box office when it was released. The DVD is in its tenth
      week of release and is out in three versions: full screen, widescreen and
      Blu-Ray. In worldwide release, the movie did $762,902 so far in eight
      different countries.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5297]

      > HOGAN BACK ON TV ON JANUARY 6TH
      - While certainly not the top priority on Hulk Hogan's mind, the Hulkster
      will be back on television on January 6th 2008 with the first episode of
      American Gladiators on NBC. Hogan will be joined by female boxer Laila Ali
      as the hosts for the eighth season. Tapings are underway at the Sony Studios
      in Culver City, CA., in stage 30. Final taping is on December 9th and
      tickets are free from http://www.americangladiatorstickets.com
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5631]

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - TNA iMPACT! did a 1.1 rating for Thursday's show, which is the same the
      show has been doing since starting on Spike TV! (Ratings compiled by Nielsen
      Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)