    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Thursday November 8th 2007 Issue #2601

      Don't forget Ringside Live returns tomorrow at 7PM EST / Midnight GMT for
      another hour as Ian Hamilton is joined by Dr Keith Lipinski to talk about
      this week's wrestling news. You can listen live or on demand at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/ringside

      I have 10 t-shirts left on sale from the original 25 I talked about last
      week. You can check them out at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/sale.shtml . I only have one item of
      each and most are at $10. I will be adding some old original WWF videos
      which are no longer in production this weekend also for sale. Just shoot me
      an e-mail with the shirt you want and I'll get back to you. It's first come,
      first served.

      Buy Batista's bio 'Batista Unleashed' for only $17.16
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/
      ACE WRESTLING - Fantasy Play By Mail Game
      Create & Manage Your Own Wrestlers
      WIN CASH & PRIZES!!!
      For Info: http://www.acepbm.4t.com

      > CHRIS MASTERS FIRED FROM WWE
      - Chris Mordetsky - otherwise known better to fans as 'The Masterpiece'
      Chris Masters - was fired from WWE earlier today. Masters was on his second
      Wellness Program suspension and was scheduled to be out for sixty days
      without pay. He only served six of those sixty before he was given the boot.
      Masters made his debut for WWE in 2005 and in his first match broke Stevie
      Richards' nose. He is probably most known for his 'Master Lock Challenge'
      which was broken on television for the first time by a US Army soldier
      during the 'Tributes to the Troops' show from Iraq thanks to help from JBL
      who was wearing a Santa Claus costume. The 'result' was canceled months
      later and Bobby Lashley was officially the first one to break the hold.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5519]

      > VINCE, LINDA MCMAHON INTERVIEWED ON CNN
      - CNN investigative correspondent Drew Griffin interviewed WWE Chairman
      Vince McMahon and his wife, CEO Linda McMahon about the Wellness Program,
      the deaths in professional wrestling, the Chris Benoit double murder-suicide
      and a number of issues regarding the company during the show 'Death Grip:
      Inside Pro Wrestling' special. Griffin told CNN.COM that the duo were a
      pleasure to interview and felt that their answers were honest, tough and
      challenging at the same time. You can read the transcript at
      http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/07/mcmahons.transcript/index.html
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5518]

      > RAW BRAND IN AUSTRALIA
      - The RAW brand is currently in Australia for three shows - in Brisbane,
      Sydney and Melbourne. The tour starts today and ends on Saturday with
      everyone back in the United States on Sunday. Smackdown! and ECW will be
      going on tour afterwards in the beginning of December with shows in Ireland,
      Germany and Switzerland. The first overseas tour of 2008 will be done by RAW
      with shows in Japan and South Korea in February.

      > ECW RATING DROPS AFTER TWO WEEKS INCREASING
      - ECW on Sci Fi did a 1.2 rating for Tuesday's show, which is down from last
      week's 1.7. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > NICK BOLLEA RELEASED FROM CUSTODY
      - Nick Bollea - the son of WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan - was released from
      custody after the Hulkster posted a $10,000 bond. His arrest made it to the
      headlines of several news sites including CNN, FOX News, Yahoo! and other
      major online sites. Nick was arrested yesterday after surrendering himself
      to police in Clearwater, FL., for the car accident he had in August. The
      passenger in the same car and his best friend John Graziano is basically
      brain dead and still on life support at the hospital. Apart from reckless
      driving, he is also being charged with use of a vehicle in commission of a
      felony; an under 21 year old operating a vehicle with a breath alcohol level
      of .02 or higher and illegal window tint.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5115]