    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Wednesday November 7th 2007 Issue #2600

      Nothing to say today...back tomorrow.

      Buy Batista's bio 'Batista Unleashed' for only $17.16
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/store/
      ACE WRESTLING - Fantasy Play By Mail Game
      Create & Manage Your Own Wrestlers
      WIN CASH & PRIZES!!!
      For Info: http://www.acepbm.4t.com

      > NICK BOLLEA ARRESTED FOR CAR ACCIDENT
      - Hulk Hogan's son Nick was arrested earlier today in Clearwater, FL., for
      reckless driving involving serious bodily injury from the car accident that
      happened in August. Police issued an arrest warrant earlier in the day but
      he turn himself in and was booked at the Pinellas County Jail. Nick - who
      crashed his Toyota Supra - was driving his car when he went out of control
      and crashed into a tree while going at 60 mph in a 40mph zone. Apart from
      reckless driving, he is also being charged with use of a vehicle in
      commission of a felony; an under 21 year old operating a vehicle with a
      breath alcohol level of .02 or higher and illegal window tint. His best
      friend, 22 year old John Graziano was in the passenger seat and to this day
      is still on life support and doctors said that in the best situation,
      Graziano will only be able to open and close his eyes and will spend the
      remainder of his life in a nursing home. You can see a picture of his mug
      shot at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Nick_Hogan_arrested.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5515]

      > NICK'S REP ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING ARREST
      - Nick's representative, Adam Handelsman, EVP of 5WPR, issued a statement to
      AOL-owned website TMZ.COM today regarding his arrest. "Nick and the entire
      Hogan Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in
      regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007. Nick will meet
      and answer these charges in the appropriate arena - a court of law. The
      family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery
      of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to
      stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can. The tragedy
      to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not
      wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what
      happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to
      increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your
      seatbelt. There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road
      conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been
      evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not,
      in fact, a high-speed accident. Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no
      prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an
      adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate
      that this was an accident. We ask all who follow these events to keep an
      open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined.
      Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John's recovery and ask for your
      continued support and prayers."
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5515]

      > RAW GETS BEST RATING IN TWO MONTHS
      - DX + Stone Cold Steve Austin + WWE Attitude = Ratings. That was a formula
      that worked back in the late 90's and considering today's ratings standards,
      it worked for Monday as well. The one night only return of Shawn Michaels
      and Triple H as Degeneration X and Stone Cold Steve Austin doing a repeat of
      one of his most famous segments from 1999 drew a 3.7 rating for this week's
      show off hours 3.7 and 3.8. That is up 0.2 from the previous week and the
      best number since September 10th. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5512]

      > ECW WORLD TITLE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR SURVIVOR SERIES
      - The ECW title will be on the line at Survivor Series as the newest match
      for the show has been announced on WWE.COM. Current champ CM Punk will be
      defending the gold against John Morrison and The Miz in a three way match.

      > THE FABULOUS MOOLAH LAID TO REST
      - Funeral service for The Fabulous Moolah was held today at Noon at Dunbar
      Funeral Home on Devine Street with the entombment at the Greenlawn Memorial
      Park held afterwards. South Carolina newspaper TheState.com will be having
      video footage from the funeral later this evening. Stephanie
      McMahon-Levesque was scheduled to deliver the eulogy while several current
      and former WWE Superstars were expected to attend the funeral of the Hall of
      Famer.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5503]