    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Sunday August 12th 2007 Issue #2535

      Hello peeps. So I managed to watch The Condemned two days ago here at home
      and while the movie wasn't Oscar material, I don't think it deserved the
      horrible amount of bad press - and shitty box office numbers - it received.
      It was a good popcorn movie with some good fights and a lot of violence. I
      think Steve did well in his role and probably will do better when it comes
      to DVD rentals.

      Now with a blog! http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog
      Wrestle Warehouse
      Wrestling Masks! WWE Classic Wrestling Figures!
      BUY 2 Wrestling Masks & Get 1 FREE
      http://www.wrestlewarehouse.com

      > TNA HARD JUSTICE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Universal Studios in Orlando, FL., TNA Wrestling
      presents Hard Justice on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: Kurt Angle vs
      Samoa Joe in a Winner-Takes-All title match; Sting, Abyss & 'The Punisher'
      Andrew Martin vs Christian Cage, AJ Styles & Tomko in a Doomsday Chamber of
      Blood match; Steiner Brothers vs Team 3D; Rhino vs James Storm in a Bar Room
      Brawl; Eric Young vs Robert Roode in a Humiliation match; Chris Harris vs
      Dustin 'Black Reign' Rhodes; LAX vs Voodoo Kin Mafia; Raven vs Kazarian;
      Triple X vs Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal vs Motor City Machineguns.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5038]

      > NO WRESTLING FOR 'PACMAN' UNDER NEW AGREEMENT
      - Adam 'Pacman' Jones will not be wrestling after all. Friday afternoon,
      Jeff Jarrett, Jones' attorney Worrick Robinson and representatives from the
      Tennessee Titans reached an agreement regarding the use of Adam Jones while
      he is part of TNA. The Titans managed to obtain a restraining order two days
      ago that prevented Jones from wrestling and appearing at the TNA
      pay-per-view tonight. While Jones will be appearing on the PPV under the new
      agreement, he will not get involved in any physical action whatsoever and
      all three parties signed on to the agreement in front of Williamson County
      Judge Jeffrey Bivens. The Tennessean newspaper said the meeting took a total
      of six hours. Right from the start when the deal was announced, Jones'
      attorney said he would not be wrestling however Jones started training with
      Jeff Jarrett and in an interview with NBC Sports confirmed that he would be
      wrestling in a tag team. The Titans said that if he wrestles he would be
      violating the terms in his NFL contract as they do not allow players to
      participate in activities that might risk an injury.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4932]

      > NO MERCY PAY-PER-VIEW POSTER
      - We have received the No Mercy pay-per-view poster featuring Randy Orton.
      The poster is kinda weird in a way and has a great picture of Randy Orton
      sporting the typical heel face look holding a white dove - in a 'take off'
      mode - in his hands in front of an open wooden door. The No Mercy logo is at
      the bottom. The event is sponsored by AT&T. You can check out the poster at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/No_Mercy_2007_poster.shtml

      > MVP VS MATT HARDY IN A BOXING MATCH AT SNME
      - One match has been announced for the Saturday Night's Main Event
      television show which will air this coming Saturday on NBC and taped
      tomorrow from Madison Square Garden prior to Monday Night RAW. The match was
      announced on WWE.COM and it involves the US champ MVP taking on Matt Hardy
      in a boxing match.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=5039]

      > NEW HIRING FOR WWE AFFILIATES DEPARTMENT
      - WWE has hired Michael Diana as Affiliate Sales Director, Western Region.
      Diana will be in charge of the marketing for WWE 24/7, PPVs and broadband
      services to cable, satellite and telco partners in the western United
      States. Prior to joining WWE, Diana was the Account Director overseeing
      affiliate work for Showtime Networks, Inc. He has 13 years of experience in
      this field and will be reporting to Peter Clifford, Senior Vice President,
      Affiliate Sales & Marketing.