    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Thursday June 14th 2007 Issue #2492

      I posted my personal thoughts about the whole McMahon angle on my blog,
      which you can find the link below. A lot of people have different views on
      it. I was going to have it in the opening words, but it's a bit long, so I
      had it posted. And maybe not everyone wants to know what I think, so like
      this it's a read-if-you-want type of deal. LOL. :)

      Now with a blog! http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog
      Wrestle Warehouse
      Wrestling Masks! WWE Classic Wrestling Figures!
      BUY 2 Wrestling Masks & Get 1 FREE
      http://www.wrestlewarehouse.com

      > THE BUZZ CONTINUES ON
      - WWE and Vince McMahon are enjoying the first and third place in Yahoo!'s
      Buzz Index leader board with searches for both getting a big increase since
      Monday night. Yahoo! also had an entry in their Buzz Log about McMahon
      blowing up, saying that most people submitted queries for "is Vince McMahon
      dead," "did Vince McMahon die," and "Vince McMahon dies." The Wilkes-Barre
      Times Leader also got a spike in searches since they covered the stunt. All
      at http://buzz.yahoo.com
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4750]

      > ECW RATING UP
      - ECW did a 1.7 rating with a 2.8 share, up 0.3 from last week's show. The
      curiosity of the aftermath from Monday's show surely generated the interest
      in the viewers who don't usually tune in to watch ECW on Sci Fi. In weekend
      ratings, AM RAW did a 0.7 with a 3.1 share for last week's early Sunday
      morning show. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT TAPING IN AUGUST AT MSG
      - Apparently the first three editions of the revived Saturday Night's Main
      Event weren't bad enough for WWE and NBC because another special is
      scheduled to air on August 18th on NBC in preparation for the SummerSlam
      pay-per-view. This time around the show will be taped at Madison Square
      Garden along with Monday Night RAW on August 13th. The show is expected to
      be done before RAW goes live on USA Network. ECW was supposed to be taping
      that same night as well but chances are that it will be moved since they
      won't go through three different TV tapings in one night.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4767]

      > ASHLEY TO APPEAR ON CBS' SURVIVOR
      - Playboy covergirl and WWE Diva Ashley Massaro will be on the new season of
      CBS' reality television show 'Survivor' according to AOL-owned celebrity
      gossip website TMZ.COM. The fifteenth season of the show will be done in
      China and is set to hit television screens in fall of this year. Ashley was
      'suspended' last week on Smackdown! for spilling coffee on Mr McMahon...who
      ended up getting burned again last Monday night! It is not known when
      Massaro will be back on WWE TV but it's a safe bet to say that she won't be
      in any WWE ring until she's off the show when it starts airing. While
      'Survivor' will start taping soon, contestants are not allowed to appear on
      TV until they are either eliminated during the show's airing in the Fall or
      if she is a finalist till the show completely ends.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4766]