    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Friday June 1st 2007 Issue #2483

      For those of you five winners who were notified about the Wrestlemaniac DVD
      competition we held last month, the items were sent this week. We had a
      problem with the studio and it took them a lot of time to send the DVDs out
      to me. But anyway the prizes are on the way to the US to the winners.

      Speaking of competitions, we are running another promotion for The 4400
      Season 4, which starts on June 17th on USA Network. We held a similar
      promotion last year for season 3 and we're back on with USA Network for the
      new season. We have a competition up and we will give away three DVD box
      sets of The 4400 Season 3. All you have to do is answer a very simple
      question. So if you're a fan of the show or you just like to collect DVDs,
      head over to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/the4400s4 and answer the
      question.

      Now with a blog! http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog
      Play Donkey Kong, Tetris, Battle Ships,
      Dragonball Z, Batman and other classic games for free!
      http://www.playflashonline.com

      > FAN SUES WWE, THE SANDMAN FOR PERSONAL INJURY
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Karlene Boutwell from Nashville, TN.,
      filed a lawsuit against WWE and Jim Fullington, aka The Sandman, in the
      Tennessee Middle District Court on May 21st. The woman alleges that the
      Sandman grabbed her, picked her up and threw her off while he was coming
      down to the ring through the fans during the August 8th edition of ECW on
      Sci Fi in Nashville. She also says that he injured her back and aggravated
      an existing injury not to mention that he spilled blood on her from a
      self-imposed wound to his head. District Judge Aleta A. Trauger is the
      presiding judge.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4723]

      > CENA 'AGGRESSIVE' ON NASCAR TRACK
      - NASCAR.COM is carrying an article about John Cena's involvement in the new
      reality TV series 'Fast Cars & Superstars: The Gillette Young Guns Celebrity
      Race' on ABC. Cena is teamed up with NASCAR driver Carl Edwards for the
      series and Edwards says that Cena is pretty good when it comes to driving.
      Describing Cena as aggressive, Edwards recounted a story where during the
      training Cena sped by him "100 mph faster" and got in front of him. The show
      starts on June 7th and you can read the article at
      http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/business/05/29/gillette.race.part.three/
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4331]

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - The following matches have been taped for tonight's Smackdown! on the CW
      Network. MVP & The Miz vs Matt Hardy & Chris Benoit; Paul London & Brian
      Kendrick vs Deuce & Domino vs William Regal & Dave Taylor; Mark Henry vs
      Kane; Jillian Hall vs Michelle McCool; Hornswoggle vs Little Boogeyman; Plus
      Edge hosts 'The Cutting Edge' with Batista as the special guest of the
      night.

      > FORMER NFL GREAT TO APPEAR ON THE NEXT TNA PPV
      - Former Tennessee Titans and NFL all-pro tight end Frank Wycheck appeared
      at the TNA Slammiversary press conference yesterday and will also be
      appearing on the pay-per-view facing 'Tennessee Cowboy' James Storm. Storm
      spat beer in Wycheck's face but the former Titan - with the help from Jeff
      Jarrett - delivered a guitar shot to Storm for his trouble. Footage of the
      altercation will be airing on SpikeTV this Thursday on iMPACT!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4724]