[wrestling-online] Note: Someone is sending fake messages

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 1999
      **SORRY IF YOU GOT THIS TWICE, SOMETHING WENT WRONG**

      Hi!

      I guess it's not over yet. Those people who were sending stupid messages
      through the mailing list under my name, are still sending messages to
      different people, using my name and e-mail address.

      This is of course, to try and destroy my friendship with those whom I
      work with. I already got some 'not-so-nice' replies from these people.
      When they hit reply, the message comes to me, although I didn't send the
      letter. An example is Wesley Wise, editor of the TWSN Explict. He posted
      a message about me, saying that I threatened to sue him for copying off
      this newsletter. That's the kind of e-mails they've been sending. I'm
      not the one who's doing this, but someone who doesn't have anything to
      do in his stupid pathetic life.

      Just to make sure, if you receive a 'strange' letter from someone who
      claims it's me, please forward it to me. Also if you can read the header
      of the e-mail, it will tell you the IP and which program they used to
      send the e-mail. If you manage to get that info, PLEASE send me an
      e-mail as soon as possible, and I'll take care of all things.

      Regards,

      Colin Vassallo
      Editor

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/wrestling-online