    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Wednesday April 11th 2007 Issue #2450

      Every so often I will be posting content on my blog in association with
      AT&T. As all of you know by now, my blog is not just a wrestling blog. It's
      an anything goes blog with my personal thoughts etc. Yesterday I posted the
      first entry which was sent from AT&T and features a video tour of MLB's Ivan
      'Pudge' Rodriguez crib in Miami! Check
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog/ for more on that and other crazy
      stuff.

      Also on the blog, we got an e-mail today from Revolver Entertainment about
      their movie 'Wrestlemaniac'. It's about an amateur porn movie director who
      along with his crew get lost on their way to Cabo San Lucas to film their
      low budget sex flick. They end up in a ghost town which is known for their
      insane Mexican wrestler called El Mascarado, played by Rey Mysterio Sr. The
      movie also has Leyla Milani who was a former WWE Diva Search contestant. We
      have five copies of this DVD to give out in our competition. Simply go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog/ and read the posts and question.

      Now with a blog! http://www.wrestling-online.com/blog
      Play Donkey Kong, Tetris, Battle Ships,
      Dragonball Z, Batman and other classic games for free!
      http://www.playflashonline.com

      > RATINGS
      - RAW on Monday night did a 3.9 rating with a 6.0 share which was down from
      the 4.3 they did the day after WrestleMania 23. The show had hours of 3.6
      and 4.1. AM RAW on early Sunday morning did a 0.7 with a 2.9 share.
      Smackdown! last Friday did a 2.7 with a 4.9 share. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > HOGAN VS LAWLER PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW
      - Two WWE Hall of Famers will go one on one for the first time in over two
      decades on Friday April 27th as Jerry 'The King' Lawler faces Hulk Hogan in
      a match promoted by Memphis Wrestling which will take place at the FedEx
      Forum in Memphis, TN. Tomorrow at 11AM there will be a press conference at
      the arena with both Hogan and Lawler scheduled to appear in person. Tickets
      for this Memphis mega match will go on sale this Saturday although no prices
      have been announced yet. There will also be an undercard. This event will
      get a lot of attention from the Memphis press and VH1 are supposed to be on
      hand to film the match with segments appearing on the next season of 'Hogan
      Knows Best'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4434]

      > 23 LIVE EVENTS IN EUROPE IN TWO WEEKS
      - WWE Superstars and crew will embark on one of the longest European tours
      in the history of the company. The tour will take them to Germany, Austria,
      Wales, England, Italy and France for a total of 23 shows, with the majority
      - 12 events in 7 days - taking place in Italy. RAW, Smackdown! and ECW for
      the next two weeks will be taped in Milan and London. The next live WWE
      event in the United States is the Backlash pay-per-view on April 29th.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4463]

      > NO WRESTLING FOR CHELSEA FC MANAGER
      - England's Premiere League Chelsea FC manager Jose Mourinho will be missing
      out on the WWE tour in the UK next week after the controversial manager last
      week said that if his team loses in the semi-finals of the Champions League
      (that's soccer for you Americans) he will be going to see WWE in London
      along with his family. His team won the match and the wrestling fan will
      have to wait for another tour to check out his favorite WWE Superstars. His
      comments about wrestling were covered in the Daily Mail newspaper and today
      again with the headline "Shame about the wrestling, Jose!"
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4478]

      > CHRISTIAN CAGE ON TNA'S CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW
      - TNA's monthly conference call with Spike TV will be happening tomorrow at
      2PM EST. The current NWA champ Christian Cage will be the guest this month.
      If you wish to listen in and ask questions to Captain Charisma you can RSVP
      to Kevin Sornatale at kevin.sornatale@... .