    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Advertise on Wrestling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Monday March 19th 2007 Issue #2433

      Oh man I started watching the Heroes television show and I'm hooooooked. I
      saw 9 episodes in 2 days. Now my head hurts. I will continue tomorrow
      though. My most impressive TV viewing was seeing all five seasons of Alias -
      105 shows I think - in a total of three weeks.

      Check out our Video Vault section for
      Wrestling videos available for download

      - In late February, two Sports Illustrated reporters along with several law
      enforcement and prosecutorial agencies including the DEA, IRS, Justice
      Department and New York and Florida agencies stormed the offices of The Palm
      Beach Rejuvenation Center in a steroid sting. Kurt Angle's name popped up at
      the beginning, but now, the same two reporters have revealed that other WWE
      Superstars received steroids from another facility that was also raided at
      the same time in Arizona. The late Eddie Guerrero ordered HCG and the
      steroid stanozolol from David Wilbirt, an Arizona doctor in early 2005.
      Wilbirt also allegedly issued prescriptions for the steroids nandrolone and
      stanozolol to Rey Mysterio. Randy Orton has allegedly received eight
      prescriptions for six different drugs - stanozolol, nandrolone, anastrozole,
      Clomiphene citrate, oxandrolone and testosterone - between March 2004 and
      August 2004 and Edge and The Hurricane received HGH. Mysterio, Edge, Orton
      and Hurricane declined to comment when contacted by Sports Illustrated. In
      late 2005, WWE introduced the Wellness Program that takes action against
      those individuals who abuse of any kind of steroids.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4355]

      - RAW tonight is headlined by two WrestleMania 'reversal' matches, with WWE
      champ John Cena taking on US title holder Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels
      taking on the retired John 'Bradshaw' Layfield. Will that match happen?
      Highly unlikely, so expect some sort of a swerve. Also, The Masterlock
      challenge hopefully ends tonight as ECW champion Bobby Lashley is next for
      Chris Masters.

      - 'The Wild Samoans' Afa & Sika along with the original Sheik and Jim Ross
      are the four left expected to be inducted in the Hall of Fame class of 2007.
      The announcement for the Samoans should be coming in tonight's broadcast.
      Meanwhile, Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan will be inducting Nick Bockwinkel at the

      - Vince, Linda, Shane and Stephanie McMahon along with Triple H and a couple
      of more WWE officials and wrestlers were at the Arnold Skaaland funeral
      earlier today at the Sacred Heart Church in Hartsdale, NY. The WWE Chairman
      spike at the funeral and afterwards went straight to Indianapolis, IN., for
      tonight's RAW.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4341]

      - WWE.COM is reporting that Lilian Garcia will not be on RAW tonight as she
      suffered a knee injury while skiing over the weekend in Killington, VT. She
      was examined by doctors after the accident however she will be undergoing an
      MRI to determine how bad the injury is. She's back at home in New York and
      the MRI will determine if she will be requiring surgery to repair the
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4354]

      //->> THE CHAIR SHOT
      By Kevin I. Dodge -[kidodge@...]-

      Welcome wrestling fans to another edition to the Pro Wrestling Death Column.
      Or at least that what it feels like. Losing 3 Legends in a week is just a
      heavy dose of everyones mortality. 5 Big wrestling stars so far this year.
      What else do we have to look forward to?

      First, was Allen "Bad News Brown" Coage, 63. He was a bronze medalist in
      Judo in the 1976 olympics. Allen broke into pro wrestling in Japan after the
      olypics in New Japan Pro Wrestling. He was a huge star in Calgery Stampede
      Wrestling where he had many long and bloody feuds. Dyanamite Kid and Archie
      "The Stomper" Gouldie were just a few of the big names he battled. Then in
      the late 80's he came to the WWF and fueded with Brett Hart, Hulk Hogan, and
      Roddy Piper. He had been working the last couple of years as a security
      guard at a local mall. He just went through hip replacement surgery 3 weeks
      ago. Unfortunately his heart couldn't take it.

      Then came Ernie "Big Cat" Ladd, 68. He was first known for his professional
      football days. At 6'9" and 350lbs he was a monster on the field in the 60's.
      Then he found that the money and fame in pro wrestling was pretty good. So
      he spent the 70's fueding against the likes of Andre the Giant and Dusty
      Rhodes. Ernie faced numerous big men and always came out victorious. Then he
      lost a four year battle he had with colen cancer that had spread to his
      stomach. In a 2005 interview he said the doctors only gave him 6 months to
      live. Ernie was a fighter all the way up to the end.

      And latest on the list is WWE Hall of famer Arnold "Golden Boy" Skaaland,
      82. He was involved in all aspects of the wrestling business for 50+ years.
      He did everything from wrestle to promote. The 60's wrestling fan remembers
      him as a fearless wrestler that loved taking on opponents much larger then
      himself. And he always gave them the fight of their lives. The 70's and
      early 80's fan remembers him as a controversial manager. He regularly walker
      wrestlers like Bruno Samartino and Bob Backlund to the ring. Then in 1994 he
      was a member of the first class to be inducted into the WWE Wrestling Hall
      of Fame. Mr. Skaaland passed away Tuesday morning with his wife, Betty, by
      his side..

      I know the big squared circle in the sky has welcomed them with big open
      arms. And all three of them are finally out of physical pain. They are all
      survived by thei wives and children.

      Ok, now onto the living.

      First, The Rock back on Raw. Now I never was a huge Rock fan, but he is
      always great on the mic. Well I guess his comments made a huge impact. On
      Tuesday, Umaga, was ranked 19th on yahoo search. I guess everyone wanted to
      know if Umaga really did mean shriveled up monkey penis. Well I hate to
      burst your bubble, but it doesn't. In fact, the definition is " 'Umaga, s.
      the tattooing in the lower part of the belly. Umaga, a. flourishing. Ia
      umaga la tatou galeuga." It would have been great if the Rock was right, but
      oh well. Still was a good laugh.

      Have you noticed that Edge has been running his mouth alot, but not
      wrestling much lately. Well, I guess that's because 3 weeks ago, in a match
      against RVD, Edge suffered a fractured jaw. I guess it's to bad for him to
      wrestle. So he will be on the bench, running his mouth, until Wrestlemania.
      Which is good I guess. Everyone can tell they are building up an Edge/Orton
      feud. And I'm pretty sure they are going to turn Randy Orton into a face
      again. It's alot easier then trying to make Edge look like the good guy. I
      don't see why they can't have a feud between 2 heels. I think that would be
      great. Both guys just saying "Screw You" to everybody. You know the fans
      would find one to like better then the other. I still think Edge and Orton
      will make for some great matches. Especially if they start getting creative
      with the types of matches.

      One last thing I wanted to talk a little about. A possible ECW invasion into
      TNA. OK, hear me out. For starters, everyone knows that RVD's contract is up
      this summer and I really don't think he is going to stay. Also, both Sabu
      and Sandman have been in the doghouse back stage for quite some time.
      Sandman has been having problems with taker since last time they went to the
      United Kingdom. I guess Taker had a problem with Sandman's professionalism
      outside of the ring. Sabu has been in trouble ever since he and RVD got
      busted for weed last year. It's also rumored that Vince didn't like his
      uncle The Shiek. And because of that he won't even give Sabu a chance. And
      last but not least, Paul Heyman. Imagine this, Paul Heyman shows up on
      Impact and tells the world that he is going to take TNA to the EXTREME. Then
      out comes, RVD, Sabu, and Sandman. That would be Huge. Right up there with

      Well, once again thanks for sitting through another collumn. I hope that my
      thought and opinions were able to stir up your mental juices. Please feel
      free to drop me a line with any questions and comments. Keep watching and
      keep reading.