    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Advertise on Werstling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Thursday March 1st 2007 Issue #2421

      Yo yo yo. If you are wondering why you didn't get the TXTAlert V2
      notification yesterday as I mentioned in the previous newsletter is because
      I was unable to upload the new software thanks to the horrible Internet
      connection I had. I swear, a turtle would've arrived in the US faster than
      my upload speed. Today it doesn't look like it's much different. I hate my
      ISP.

      Anyway, we have some cool W-O merchandise uploaded at
      http://www.cafepress.com/wrestonline . Show your support! :P

      The Special Report on the death of Owen Hart,
      Eddie Guerrero and the sale of WCW.
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/specialreport

      > RAW, SMACKDOWN! SCORE HIGH RATINGS
      - The big wigs at WWE headquarters must be happy with the RAW and Smackdown!
      ratings for the week. RAW did a 4.3 rating with a 6.5 share for Monday's
      show off hours 4.2 and 4.3. That's their best number in many months. Also
      Smackdown! pulled a 3.3 with a 5.6 share, their best rating since moving to
      the Friday night timeslot on the CW Network. AM RAW on Saturday did a 0.8
      with a 3.3 share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online
      by PWInsider.com)

      > ECW RATING 'BOUNCES BACK'
      - After last week's horrible 1.3 rating, ECW did a 1.6 with a 3.0 share for
      a show headlined by Lashley vs Holly in a steel cage match plus an
      appearance by Vince McMahon. The show had a 2.1 in the overrun. ECW dropped
      considerably from the low 2's it did when the show started on Sci Fi.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > 360 OTC IN A $20 MILLION WRESTLEMANIA SPONSORSHIP DEAL
      - Even though they were announced as sponsors for WrestleMania last week,
      Rockford-Montgomery Labs - a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution
      company - sent a press release yesterday saying its 360 OTC pain reliever
      brand is this year's presenting sponsor of WrestleMania and the "Official
      Pain Relief of WrestleMania 23." The deal which includes TV plugs, live
      event, .com ads and wherever the WrestleMania 23 logo will appear is valued
      at more than a whopping $20 million. "WWE is the best brand available to
      lock 360 OTC into our demographic and WrestleMania is an event on par with
      the Super Bowl," said Michelle Shearer, CEO of Rockford-Montgomery Labs,
      Inc. As part of its relationship with 360 OTC, WWE will be branded on Jeremy
      Mayfield's No. 36 Toyota Camry that Bill Davis Racing is fielding in the
      2007 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series. WWE also will have WrestleMania promoted on
      the 360 OTC SKYSCREEN airship, containing the first high resolution
      full-motion, full-color video LED screen ever flown in the U.S.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4265]

      > DETROIT NEWSPAPER INTERVIEWS SGT SLAUGHTER
      - WWE Hall of Famer and former champion Sgt Slaughter is in Detroit, MI.,
      doing some promotional work for WrestleMania 23. Detroit's Free Press
      newspaper caught up with The Sarge for an interview regarding the
      WrestleMania event, his role in the company, his fondest Mania memory and
      more. You can read it at
      http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070228/ENT03/70228036

      > WWE ON DEAL OR NO DEAL THIS SUNDAY
      - WWE Superstars John Cena, Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and Edge will be
      appearing on the NBC game show Deal or No Deal this Sunday at 9PM EST. While
      several individuals from WWE participated in different game shows over the
      years, this is the first time that they will be involved in this game.
      Former WWE champion Edge has interviewed the host of the show Howie Mandel
      for the latest 'Superstar 2 Superstar' section on WWE.COM.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4264]

      > TNA iMPACT! PREVIEW
      - The following matches have been taped for tonight's TNA iMPACT! on Spike
      TV. Jerry Lynn, Senshi & Jay Lethal vs Chris Sabin, Austin Starr & Alex
      Shelley; Chase Stevens vs Scott Steiner; Samoa Joe vs Tomko. Kurt Angle and
      Christian Cage will also be on the show.