    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Advertise on Werstling-Online.com for only $15 per month. E-mail Us!!

      Tuesday February 25th 2007 Issue #2420

      Well it happened that the software we were using to distribute the TXTAlerts
      was kinda slow to handle large quantity in today's big test. So the TXTAlert
      which was sent earlier today might arrive to you tonight LOL. Tomorrow there
      will be new software installed and you will receive another welcome message,
      saying Version 2. No subscriptions have been lost so you don't need to worry
      about subscribing again.

      The Special Report on the death of Owen Hart,
      Eddie Guerrero and the sale of WCW.
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/specialreport

      > TEST FIRED FROM WWE
      - ECW's Test has been released by World Wrestling Entertainment, just days
      after he was in a traffic accident where he crashed his Corvette in a parked
      car. W-O Newsletter reader 'The Cowhead' from 'The Cowhead Show Morning
      Show' at WHPT in Tampa sent in word that John Laurinaitis, Vice President of
      Talent Relations at WWE, made the call at around 3PM today. The former
      Intercontinental champion was pushed heavily on the new ECW ever since he
      made his debut for the brand on the July 4th episode. Test, real name Andrew
      Martin, was rehired by the company in March of last year after he was
      released on November 2004. Test was currently suspended for 30 days for
      failing the Wellness Program.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4258]

      > JERRY THE KING LAWLER ANNOUNCED FOR HALL OF FAME
      - Jerry 'The King' Lawler was yesterday announced to be inducted into the
      WWE Hall of Fame class of 2007. The King was introduced by Lilian Garcia and
      received a standing ovation from the crowd in Fresno. In one of his latest
      blog entries on his website, RAW announcer Jim Ross said that a rumor he
      heard about the individual who would be announced for the WWE Hall Of Fame
      made him smile. "OK, I smiled as best as my Bell's Palsy would allow," said
      Ross. Ross is expected to be announced for the HOF as well. Lawler joins
      Dusty Rhodes and Mr Perfect for this year's ceremony.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4260]

      > HOGAN REFUSES WRESTLEMANIA SPOT OVER MONEY TALKS
      - In recent radio interviews, former WWE and WCW champion Hulk Hogan stated
      that the reason he is not part of WrestleMania 23 is money. According to the
      Hulkster, Vince wanted to cut down on Hogan's share from the pay-per-view
      appearance because there are other guys who deserve just as much and it
      didn't sit well with Hogan. Hulk wanted the largest piece of the pie which
      McMahon didn't agree to. The original plan was for Hogan to be Trump's pick
      for the Battle of the Billionaires but after the deal fell through McMahon
      went ahead and used Lashley in the spot.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4259]

      > LASHLEY TAKES ON HOLLY IN A CAGE MATCH TONIGHT
      - The main event for tonight's ECW on Sci Fi will be the ECW champion Bobby
      Lashley taking on Hardcore Holly in a steel cage match. As announced on RAW
      yesterday, the Chairman Vince McMahon will be on the show as well to make
      Lashley's life 'miserable'.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=10]