    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007

      Monday February 12th 2007 Issue #2410

      If you're going to the RAW tapings tonight, please drop us some notes from
      the show.

      Also check out our new section on Wrestling-Online.com located at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/videovault/

      And one more thing, we need to test something out for an upcoming mobile
      project. We need clients who use Cingular, Nextel, T-Mobile, Verizon and
      Virgin Mobile as their carriers in the USA, T-Mobile in UK, T-Mobile in
      Germany, Virgin Mobile in Canada and Vodafone in Italy. If you don't mind
      receiving a test txt message from us tomorrow, please send us your cell
      phone number with the carrier you are using. Don't worry, we're not gonna
      spam the holy hell out of you. Just testing something for the site before it
      goes live.

      The Special Report on the death of Owen Hart,
      Eddie Guerrero and the sale of WCW.
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/specialreport

      > CHRISTIAN CAGE RETAINS TITLE AT AGAINST ALL ODDS
      - These are the results of yesterday's 'Against All Odds' pay-per-view from
      the Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. Latin America Xchange defeated Team
      3-D; Senshi defeated Austin Starr; Christy Hemme defeated the fat naked guy;
      Lance Hoyt defeated Dale Torborg; AJ Styles defeated Rhino; Chris Sabin
      defeated Jerry Lynn; James Storm & Miss Tennessee defeated Petey Williams &
      Gail Kim; Sting defeated Abyss; Christian Cage defeated Kurt Angle in the
      main event to retain the NWA Heavyweight title.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4215]

      > RAW TO AIR TONIGHT IN UK AND CANADA
      - While viewers in the US will have to wait till Thursday to see RAW thanks
      to the dog show on USA Network, fans in Canada and the United Kingdom will
      still get to see the show tonight. In the United Kingdom, the show will air
      at 4AM local time rather than the usual live slot of 2AM. WWE programming,
      believe it or not, will start at 10PM with Bottom Line, Afterburn at 11, ECW
      at Midnight, Heat at 1AM, another showing of Bottom Line and Afterburn at 2
      and 3 and then RAW starting at 4. That's eight hours of total programming in
      a row on Sky Sports 3. Woah! In Canada RAW still airs in its usual timeslot.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4217]

      > FOUR WAY LADDER MATCH AT PPV SCRAPPED
      - The four way ladder match between London/Kendrick, Hardy Boyz, MNM and
      Regal/Taylor which was planned for the 'No Way Out' pay-per-view has been
      scrapped in favor of the current champs taking on Deuce & Domino for the tag
      team gold. Last week WWE announced that the ladder rematch from the awesome
      'Armageddon' pay-per-view would be taking place at the upcoming Smackdown!
      PPV but plans have changed, most probably holding off on such a match for
      WrestleMania 23.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4204]

      > ASHLEY TO UNVEIL PLAYBOY COVER ON SMACKDOWN!
      - WWE Diva Ashley Massaro will be revealing her Playboy cover this week on
      Friday's Smackdown! on the CW Network. All the WWE Divas who appeared on
      Playboy had their cover unveiled on either RAW or Smackdown! and the most
      memorable one was probably a few years ago when Torrie revealed her cover
      and was interrupted by the returning Sable during the post WrestleMania
      Smackdown!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4218]

      //->> THE CHAIR SHOT
      By Kevin I. Dodge -[kidodge@...]-

      * NOTE: This article was written before TNA's PPV *

      Well let's just get right to it. Knowing the Wrestlemania main events two
      months ahead of time is kind of nice. Build a little story, let the crowd
      join in and enjoy it. It's pretty ballsy for Vince to have two main events
      with a Face vs. a Face. Not a single "Bad Guy" in the whole bunch. Even
      though it would be a perfect time to turn Cena into a heel. Turn him into a
      dirty S.O.B. and that's perfect for a match with "Mr. Religion" Shawn
      Micheals.

      Then you have the Animal vs. the Phenom. Title against Streak. You don't
      need to have a heel in that one. Just the Wrestlemania winning streak of the
      Undertaker is story enough. I'm really looking forward to both matches.
      Steve Austin is supposed to be involved and should be appearing on Raw here
      soon. My guess is they will use him in some sort of guess referee role.

      It's also official that Hulk Hogan will NOT be part of the show. Thank God.
      Hell, he could bill himself as half machine. He has more replacement parts
      in him then my 67' Volkswagon Bug. He has finally reached the point in his
      wrestling carreer where he just needs to be present and stay out of the
      ring. There is also rumor of Mick Foley being there. I'm curious to see how
      Vince is going to end up using his little feud with Donald Trump. So far
      Wrestlemania sounds like it's going to be very interesting.

      So how many of you have caught Wrestling Society X on MTV? I like it alot.
      Even the ring anouncer is more exciting then some of the wrestling you see
      out there. But the only real story about WSX is Teddy Hart. The nephew of
      Brett, and Owen. Apparently Vince it trying to recruit him. Nattie Neidhart,
      the daughter of Jim Neidhart, and Harry Smith, the son of Davey Boy Smith,
      are already working for Vince. They are down in OVW right now. If Vince can
      get Teddy he can reform a new Hart Foundation. The original Hart foundation
      was so dominant for so many years. I think that would be a great idea and
      tribute. I'm also am hoping that Vince will feel a little competition with
      ECW. Maybe it will go back to being a little more extreme just to keep up
      with WSX. Then again that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

      TNA has it's PPV on Sunday. It doesn't sound too bad. I'm not a huge fan of
      Sting, but I give him all the credit in the world to come back into
      wrestling, especially at his age, and doing alot more then just going
      through the motions of wrestling. No, he's in matches with thumbtacks,
      barbwire, and all kinds of Harcore rules. It's nice to see someone come back
      after a long carreer and not just live on their name. He is almost making a
      whole new name for himself. It's nice to see that AJ Styles is being
      accepted as an equal in the Heavyweight division. He is the first one to
      kind of officially move up from the X-division.

      And finally, Angle knows who Christian's advisor is. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott
      Steiner. But I just don't see the history between them that Christian kept
      hinting to. But anyway, it should make for an interesting feud. It also
      gives Angle an excuse when he doesn't win the title belt. He will win it
      eventually but I think they want to keep the belt around Christian waist for
      a little longer. They really need to find something to do with Robert Roode.
      I really do believe he is an untapped talent.

      Sorry this edition is so short, I guess there really isn't much going on in
      the moment in wrestling to talk about. Please feel free to send any comments
      or questions.