    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006

      Thursday December 21st 2006 Issue #2376

      Alright we're looking for people who attended WWE, TNA or other wrestling
      events in the past and would like to donate their digital pictures for use
      in our photo gallery section. We're adding a new feature in the beginning of
      next year on our main page and if you would like to have your photos
      showcased, send me an e-mail. Thanks.

      Access Wrestling-Online.com NEWS from your mobile/PDA
      http://mobile.wrestling-online.com

      > THIS WEEK'S RATINGS
      - RAW did a 3.5 rating with a 5.4 share for this week's three hour special
      edition off hours 2.9, 3.7 and 3.9. The first hour did manage to drag the
      number down a little bit. The usual two hour slot did a 3.8 composite. AM
      Raw did a 0.9 with a 3.9 share for the late night show. ECW on Sci Fi this
      past Saturday did a low 0.9 with a 1.7 which was expected while this past
      Tuesday's issue did a 1.5 with a 2.6 share. Smackdown! on Friday did a 2.6
      with a 4.7 share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online
      by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE ANNOUNCES 3 NEW DEALS WITH EUROPEAN OPERATORS
      - WWE issued a short press release earlier today announcing new content
      agreements with mobile operator Orange in the United Kingdom, Heylife - a
      mobile, Internet and TV producer - in Portugal and German broadcaster Tele5
      which currently airs Smackdown! No other details were given about any of the
      three mentioned deals.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4107]

      > BOOKER T'S WRESTLING SCHOOL TO HAVE FIRST LIVE SHOW TONIGHT
      - WWE.COM is carrying an article regarding the first live show from Booker
      T's wrestling school called the Pro Wrestling Alliance. Titled 'Christmas
      Chaos', the show will be done tonight at the Pasadena Convention Center in
      Pasadena, TX., at 7PM local time. WWE Superstars Charlie Haas and the
      Boogyeman will be appearing on the show as well. Booker started his
      wrestling school around two years ago with his brother Stevie Ray helping
      however lately the former World champ has been doing all the training by
      himself at the school - which opens on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
      Booker said he recently hired another trainer to help him out with the job.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4106]

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 16.49, a 0.30% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 16.29 - 16.61.

      > SUPERSTARS TO INTERVIEW SUPERSTARS ON WWE.COM
      - A new interesting feature on WWE.COM started today called 'Superstar To
      Superstar' where Superstars will be interviewing...well, other fellow
      Superstars. The first edition of 'S 2 S' features WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk
      Hogan interviewing 'Rocky' himself, Sylvester Stallone. It's quite a funny
      read, especially when Hogan asks Stallone what he thinks when people tell
      him - just like they tell the Hulkster - that he's too old for this stuff!
      Stallone's new movie, 'Rocky Balboa', opened in theaters nationwide
      yesterday. You can read it at http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/3877160
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4105]