    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006

      Thursday November 30th 2006 Issue #2363

      Yay! It's almost the weekend. Seems like our forums are being super targeted
      by spammers. Bots are out of the question since they have to activate their
      accounts via e-mail and write down an image verification. There are a lot of
      people with free time on their hands. But we're trying to keep up with them
      and delete them ASAP. Might need an extra hand or two soon!

      Access Wrestling-Online.com NEWS from your mobile/PDA
      http://mobile.wrestling-online.com

      > MORE WRESTLEMANIA TICKETS RELEASED
      - If you weren't lucky the first time around, you have another chance now.
      WWE has released thousands of tickets for WrestleMania 23 which were
      originally kept for production purposes. Over 50,000 tickets were sold when
      tickets first went on sale with the target being an attendance of over
      78,000. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4027]

      > ASHLEY MASSARO CONFIRMED FOR PLAYBOY
      - As reported in the newsletter a few days ago, rumors of Ashley Massaro
      appearing on Playboy are indeed true as confirmed by WWE.COM yesterday. The
      Diva Search Contest winner will be on the cover of the April 2007 magazine -
      released on March 9th - just in time for WrestleMania 23. "I'm
      super-honored, majorly honored. That's something big, to be on the cover of
      Playboy," she said. Massaro joins the ever-growing list of WWE Divas who
      appeared on Playboy including Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3998]

      > WWE TO VISIT TROOPS IN GERMANY BEFORE IRAQ
      - WWE Superstars will be meeting their fans at the US military hospital in
      Germany on their way to Iraq for their 'Tributes To The Troops' Christmas
      show. On December 5th, a group of WWE Superstars will meet the men and women
      of the US military at the Ramstein Air Base and those injured at the
      Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. From their, they will go aboard a
      military cargo plane where their next stop would be Baghdad International
      Airport.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3933]

      > INDONESIAN BROADCASTER PRESSURED TO PULL WWE AFTER BOY'S DEATH
      - Indonesian authorities are requesting that WWE programs be removed from
      their television stations permanently after a death of a boy was blamed on
      WWE wrestling. "If there is no television show, we assume those other things
      will lose audience. So our conclusion is stopping the show altogether. We
      will not tolerate its showing anytime," said a spokesman for the Indonesian
      Broadcasting Commission. The broadcaster for WWE in the region, Lativi TV,
      has moved WWE programming yesterday by an hour late, now starting at 10PM
      local time. A 9 year old boy died after his father claimed that the children
      were imitating moves performed by their favorite WWE Superstars. WWE has
      released a statement concerning the subject, saying that the chief of the
      Detective Bureau charged with investigating the highly suspicious nature of
      the child's death specifically stated in the media that the accusations of
      the family could not be taken at face value and that there is no reason to
      believe the death of this child had anything to do with watching wrestling.
      "We are committed to working with the appropriate parties in Indonesia to
      address any issues, while still allowing Indonesian viewers the choice to
      watch WWE programming," said Gary Davis, Vice President of WWE.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4042]

      > RATINGS FOR THE WEEK
      - RAW did a 3.8 rating with a 6.0 share for the post-Survivor Series show
      off hours 3.6 and 3.9. That is the same number from last week and some sort
      of a disappointment since it was the fallout from the Survivor Series. Post
      PPV shows usually get a bit of a better number. AM Raw during the weekend
      did a 0.5 with a 1.4 share. Friday Night Smackdown! last week did a 2.5
      rating with a 4.5 share, down a couple of points from the previous week
      while ECW on Sci Fi did a 1.5 with a 2.0 share, down 0.3 from last week.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > MICHELLE MCCOOL HOSPITALIZED
      - Smackdown! Diva Michelle McCool is currently in hospital suffering from an
      enlarged kidney and an electrolyte imbalance. She's been in a hospital bed
      for over a week, and the condition could have been fatal if she didn't go at
      the hospital, probably resulting in heart or kidney failure. Speaking with
      WWE.COM, WWE's doctor Ferdinand Rios said that she probably suffered a
      fractured sternum from one of her physical contacts during a show. A few
      weeks ago she was almost knocked out by London and Kendrick when one of them
      was thrown on the Diva, which may been the starting point of her problem.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4043]