    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006

      Monday October 2nd 2006 Issue #2328

      Hello everyone. Today I was browsing eBay and saw some WrestleMania 22
      items. And then I was thinking about my poor little WM 22 commemorative
      chair, which I shipped from the hotel - like many people - to here but never
      arrived. Bastards. I have 4 other WWE chairs but I'm missing my damn
      WrestleMania 22 chair. It's been since April that it was shipped via surface
      mail. I don't think it will ever find its way here. Grrr.

      Buy the Vince McMahon 'McMahon' DVD now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > LEAD SMACKDOWN! CREATIVE WRITER QUITS
      - Mike Johnson over at PWInsider.com is reporting that Alex Greenfield - the
      leading writer on the Smackdown! brand - gave WWE notice two weeks ago and
      this week is his final week with the company heading up the Smackdown!
      creative. Veteran Michael Hayes will be replacing Greenfield and will be
      reporting directly to Stephanie McMahon-Levesque once she comes back from
      her leave. Greenfield became the lead writer for the show when David Lagana
      - who was heading creative at the time - was moved to write ECW with Paul
      Heyman. Greenfield will be moving to Los Angeles where he will be working on
      several Hollywood projects. He has been employed by WWE since 2005.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3653]

      > WWE.COM AIRING 'THE MARINE' PREMIERE ACTIVITIES LIVE
      - WWE.COM will be airing the world premiere festivities of the latest WWE
      Films movie 'The Marine' starring John Cena tomorrow afternoon. Keeping with
      the theme of the movie, the premiere will happen at the Camp Pendleton
      Marine Base just outside San Diego, CA., in front of over 1,000 United
      States Marines and their families. WWE.COM will have all the red carpet, pre
      and post activities live on the website. Check WWE.COM tomorrow afternoon
      for more information.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3654]

      > RAW PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT
      - Two matches have been revealed for tonight's RAW on USA Network. The main
      event will be a WWE Title match between Edge and champ John Cena inside a
      fifteen foot high steel cage. Also another title will be on the line as
      Johnny Nitro defends his Intercontinental gold against Jeff Hardy. Some news
      might also be given for next week's three hour 'RAW Family Reunion' show on
      USA.

      > LIVE RAW EVENT REPORT FROM SPRINGFIELD, MO.
      - W-O Newsletter readers Daniel Bowman and Eric Huyck attended the live RAW
      event in Springfield, MO., and sent in the following results. The
      Highlanders defeated Mikey & Nicky of the Spirit Squad; Harry Smith defeated
      Chris Masters; Kenny of the Sprit Squad defeated Val Venis; Randy Orton
      defeated Carlito; Johnny Nitro defeated Jeff Hardy; Kane defeated Umaga via
      DQ; Triple H & Ric Flair defeated Viscera & Charlie Haas and later Lance
      Cade & Trevor Murdoch; John Cena defeated Edge in the main event.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3651]

      > TWO ADDITIONS TO THE ECW ROSTER
      - Eric Perez and Rodney Mack made their debuts with ECW over the weekend.
      Mack was recently re-signed and apart from working with the ECW brand will
      also be helping with the training of the WWE talent. Mack previously
      wrestled in ECW as Red Dogg and is married to ECW's Jazz. Perez has been
      assigned to Deep South Wrestling under a developmental contract and was
      aligned with now Smackdown! Superstar MVP during some of his time there.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3650]

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 16.39, a 0.24% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 16.34 - 16.59.