    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2006

      Sunday July 23rd 2006 Issue #2281

      Slow news day today despite being PPV Sunday. I think this PPV will be the
      lowest one ever in terms of buys. The show has disaster written all over it.

      Anyway, I have made browsing Wrestling-Online.com much more 'user friendly'
      now. You'll notice less banners and no 10 second pop ups occupying the
      screen on the Newsboard. I'm in the process of removing them from the rest
      of the pages, but the main page and Newsboard are pop-up free. I might
      occasionally use the pop ups when needed but for now, they're history. You
      can check the nice result at http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/

      Order the 3-disc WrestleMania 22 on DVD. Available now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > GREAT AMERICAN BASH TONIGHT ON PPV
      - Live tonight from Indianapolis, IN., at the Conseco Fieldhouse, the
      Smackdown! brand presents The Great American Bash. The card is as follows:
      Rey Mysterio defends his World title against Booker T; Batista makes his PPV
      return taking on Mr Kennedy, replacing the injured Mark Henry; Undertaker vs
      The Big Show in a Punjabi Prison match; Fit Finlay defends his US title
      against William Regal; Paul London & Brian Kendrick take on Kid Kash & Jamie
      Noble for the tag team titles; Gregory Helms defends the Cruiserweight title
      against an opponent still to be named; and Jillian Hall, Ashley Massaro,
      Kristal Marshall and Michelle McCool participate in a bra and panties match.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3089]

      > KHALI STILL ADVERTISED FOR TONIGHT
      - WWE are still advertising The Great Khali for tonight's pay-per-view on
      their website while reports which surfaced on the Internet yesterday
      suggested that Khali has been taken out from the PPV and is being replaced
      by the Big Show. Khali, along with Bobby Lashley were the latest two people
      who apparently failed the WWE Wellness drug program and their injuries or
      'medical issues' are only a cover up of the real story. Kurt Angle is also
      rumored to be suspended due to failing the program which is why he was taken
      off television.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3082]

      > WRESTLEMANIA 23 FAN RALLY LIVE ON WWE.COM
      - WWE.COM will be broadcasting live the fan rally for WrestleMania 23 this
      coming Tuesday at Noon from Detroit, MI., at the Ford Field. This will be
      the first event tied to WrestleMania 23, which is returning to Detroit after
      twenty years. WWE Hall Of Famer Mean Gene Okerlund will be hosting the rally
      and several Superstars from all three brands - RAW, Smackdown! and ECW -
      will be present. The event is free of charge for fans attending the Ford
      Field.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3088]