    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006

      Monday July 3rd 2006 Issue #2271

      If you're going to RAW and Smackdown! tapings tonight please drop us some
      notes from the show. Thanks.

      Order the 3-disc WrestleMania 22 on DVD. Available now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > RVD, SABU BUSTED FOR DRUGS BY OHIO STATE HIGHWAY PATROL
      - The Ironton Tribune newspaper is reporting that Rob Van Dam and Sabu where
      busted yesterday during a check by Ohio State Highway Patrol for speeding
      but a search by troopers revealed that Van Dam had 18 grams of marijuana in
      his possession and five Vicodin pain killers. Sabu was charged with drug
      paraphernalia and also had nine pills which were not identified immediately
      but are known to be controlled substances. Both wrestlers were on their way
      back from the ECW house show at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. According to
      the newspaper, both of them are scheduled on Thursday at 10AM at the Ironton
      Municipal Court. You can read the whole article at
      http://www.irontontribune.com/articles/2006/07/03/news/news437.txt
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2956]

      > WWE INVESTIGATES RVD AND SABU STORY
      - WWE.COM is reporting that RVD and Sabu arrived at the Wachovia Center in
      Philly this afternoon at 1:30PM as scheduled and went straight into a
      meeting with Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis. The two
      where told that they will be competing on RAW and on ECW on Sci Fi tomorrow
      while an ongoing investigation is being conducted by WWE. The website made
      note of RVD and Sabu being in possession of illegal drugs and posted a small
      screenshot of the police report as well. If the two are found guilty the big
      chance is that both of them will be terminated from WWE.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2956]

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Tonight's main event is headlined by RVD, Edge and John Cena in a 'pick
      your partner' triple threat tag team match where all three Superstars will
      be able to choose their own partner. It will be interesting to see who Cena
      chooses as odds are RVD and Edge will go for Sabu and Foley. Also tonight,
      Degeneration-X have been 'banned' from the arena by WWE Chairman Vince
      McMahon so who knows what skits we will have by HBK and HHH. Two other
      matches announced are Nitro vs Carlito and Torrie vs Lita.

      > ECW LIVE EVENT REPORT FROM HUNTINGTON, WV.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Jonathan Miller attended ECW's live event in
      Huntington, WV., yesterday and sent in these results. Nunzio and Tony
      Mamaluke defeated Roadkill and Danny Doring; CM Punk defeated Vengeance;
      Mike Knox defeated Balls Mahoney; Sabu defeated CW Anderson; Sandman
      defeated Justin Credible; Test defeated Tommy Dreamer; Rob Van Dam defeated
      Big Show.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2954]

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 17.44, a 3.26% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 16.81 - 17.48.