    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006

      Tuesday June 13th 2006 Issue #2259

      So who's excited for the ECW TV show tonight? I am. But I do have my doubts.
      Mixing WWE fans who go to watch Smackdown! and have them there for the ECW
      show which is live can turn out to be brutal. WWE fans are different than
      ECW and you can rest assured that there won't be the same fan reception
      tonight like there was on Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE fans $hit
      on the ECW TV show and boo everyone out of the building, just like ECW fans
      would do if WWE ran in one of 'their' arenas. I hope for the best....I guess
      we'll see tonight.

      Order the 3-disc WrestleMania 22 on DVD. Available now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > ECW DEBUTS ON SCI-FI TONIGHT
      - Live tonight on the Sci-Fi Channel, ECW will debut its weekly one hour
      television broadcast at 10PM EST. No matches have been announced for the
      show but the WWE title will be 'rechristened' to the ECW Heavyweight
      championship tonight as Rob Van Dam claimed the title at One Night Stand
      this past Sunday. Edge has also accepted the invitation to appear on the
      show and John Cena promised that he will be there as well. The show will be
      done with the Smackdown! tapings at the Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, NJ.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2858]

      > WWE REPORTS DECLINE IN REVENUE
      - WWE today announced financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended
      April 30, 2006. Revenues totaled $114.3 million as compared to $118.3
      million in the prior year quarter and operating income was $15.1 million as
      compared to $22.5 million in the prior year quarter. The Company reported
      net income of $10.6 million compared to $16.1 million in the prior year
      quarter. The full press release on earnings can be read at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/article_5339.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2857]

      > SKY SPORTS TO AIR ONE HOUR WARRIOR SPECIAL
      - W-O Newsletter reader Steve Alleyne sent in word that Sky Sports in the UK
      will be airing a one hour special of the DVD 'The Self Destruction of the
      Ultimate Warrior'. The show will be airing five times over a period of three
      days. The schedule is on Sky Sports 3 at 4PM and 11PM on June 22nd; On Sky
      Sports 3 at 1:30AM and Sky Sports Xtra at 12:30PM on June 24th and the final
      showing on Sky Sports 3 at 11PM on June 25th.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2860]

      > DX BACK TO OLD ANTICS AT VENGEANCE PRESS CONFERENCE
      - Shawn Michaels and Triple H raised some hell during today's press
      conference earlier on at the Charlotte Bobcats Arena which was also
      broadcast live on WWE.COM. Both former WWE champs where sporting the DX
      shirt and while Shawn Michaels was telling the crowd that this DX will be
      different and not doing the juvenile stuff that they did 10 years ago,
      Triple H did the complete opposite of what HBK was saying to the host Todd
      Grisham, giving him a wedgie and putting his finger in Grisham's ear. Triple
      H also mooned the crowd twice. "We're not going to do them because we have
      nothing to lose. Now, we're going to do them because we're rich, biatch!"
      said Triple H.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2859]

      > WWE TO PAY 24 CENTS PER SHARE DIVIDENDS
      - A quarterly dividend of 24 cents per share has been declared by WWE today
      and will be payable July 10th to shareholders on record June 30th. In simple
      English that means for every share there is available, WWE will pay you 24
      cents depending on how many you own. If you are Vince McMahon you're in for
      a big payout. Hurray!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2861]

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 16.35, a 3.82% decrease over yesterday's closing.
      The day's range was 15.51 - 16.75.