    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006

      Wednesday May 31st 2006 Issue #2251

      Okay, a clarification regarding the numbers we post for 'See No Evil'
      profits and no profits. W-O Newsletter reader Billy Clark gave us the heads
      up that from the figures we posted in dollars for box office receipts,
      around 60 cents from every $1 goes to the theater owners while the remaining
      40 cents go first to pay the distributor for the marketing campaign and then
      it is applied to paying back the budget, in this case $8 million for Kane's
      movie. So basically it will take WWE some good International turn out and a
      lot of DVD sales to make real profit.

      Order the 3-disc WrestleMania 22 on DVD. Available now!
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > ECW SUMMER TOUR ANNOUNCED
      - WWE sent out a press release today announcing the ECW Summer tour that
      will take the brand to 28 live events - including television - from June
      20th till August 15th. Perhaps the most notable return for ECW will be on
      June 24th, where ECW returns to their old stomping grounds in Philadelphia,
      PA., at the New Ahambra Arena, formerly known as the ECW Arena. The full
      press release can be read at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/article_5307.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2779]

      > UNDERTAKER REPLACED BY KHALI ON PIPER'S PIT
      - After WWE.COM announced that the Undertaker would be on Piper's Pit for
      the Smackdown! tapings, the website later corrected itself saying that
      'Taker will not be there and turned it into as Undertaker "refusing to
      appear" with Piper. Replacing the former WWE champion will be The Great
      Khali and his manager Daivari. Oh man! Undertaker was not part of the
      Smackdown! broadcast however did get involved in a dark match after the show
      with Mark Henry
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2772]

      > ANOTHER MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR ECW
      - Another matched has been announced for the ECW 'One Night Stand'
      pay-per-view. The current World Heavyweight champion Rey Mysterio - a former
      ECW wrestler himself - will be taking on the 'Suicidal, Homicidal,
      Genocidal, Death-Defying Maniac' Sabu. The other matches announced so far
      are RVD vs John Cena for the WWE title as RVD cashes in the Money In The
      Bank and Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk vs Mick Foley & Edge.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2778]

      > CHANGE OF DATE FOR QUARTER REPORT CONFERENCE CALL
      - WWE today announced that it will report results for the fourth quarter of
      fiscal 2006 before the market opens on Tuesday, June 13th and not on June
      15th as it was first decided. The conference call will start at 11AM and
      there will be a Q&A session with the members of the media afterwards.

      - Stocks closed the day at 17.85, a 0.17% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 17.61 - 18.14.