    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:41 PM

      Tuesday May 2nd 2006 Issue #2232

      Over the past few days I've been watching old videos like crazy. I'm in the
      process of converting all my old WWF videos on DVD because a) videos take
      too much space and b) sooner or later they will stop playing. Mind you, I
      don't sit here watching old videos during the day, but it's nice to keep the
      collection. So I convert, and throw away the videos. Now playing: Hulk Hogan
      vs King Haku from God knows when. Hah!

      Now since I was a good boy I do have some original Coliseum Home Video
      tapes. So I'm looking for those interested to buy these original tapes that
      you certainly won't find anywhere. If you're a tape collector and you're
      interested I'll be happy to supply the list when I get it ready. However
      these are PAL tapes, released by Silver Vision which means they will only
      play on European players unless you have a VCR that plays all kind of tapes.
      Just give me a reply and I'll keep your e-mail and when it's done, I'll
      forward it.

      I have around 150 videos here (not all original), so as you can imagine the
      process to convert is quite long but hey, I'll be sweeping through the
      original ones first, so you'll get the list quick.

      Pre-Order WrestleMania 22 on DVD for earliest delivery
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > WWE ANNOUNCES MOBILE CONTENT FOR WORLDWIDE CUSTOMERS
      - WWE today announced original content which is made only for mobile and
      which will be launched later this month with a focus on video content for
      cell phones. The original content, which will be available to users on all
      networks worldwide, was unveiled today at Bango Nexus 2006, a mobile
      Internet summit. The WWE mobile initiative will feature at least 75 videos a
      month, with a potential for delivery of another 70 videos a month through
      premium based subscription services. Each video will be produced
      specifically for wireless, range from 2 minutes to 5 minutes in length, and
      will work across thousands of handsets deployed around the world. The
      content will be made available using Bango's Direct-to-Consumer Technology,
      which enables consumers on any mobile network to browse WWE content at their
      leisure and then buy via their phone bill, by credit/debit card or PayPal,
      using the Bango platform.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2624]

      > TRISH OUT FOR SIX WEEKS
      - Former WWE Women's champ Trish Stratus will be out for at least six weeks,
      recuperating from a dislocated shoulder which she suffered during the
      Backlash pay-per-view in a match against Mickie James. Stratus underwent an
      MRI yesterday. Doctors who were backstage at the PPV managed to pop her
      shoulder back to its place preventing more damage.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2604]

      > JR BACK ON THE COMMENTARY TABLE STARTING NEXT WEEK
      - "My RAW days are over." That's what Jim Ross told WWE.COM on March 14th
      during an interview with the website adding that it's now "Joey Styles'
      show." Come next week, Jim Ross will once again be the lead announcer for
      Monday Night RAW, replacing Joey Styles who 'quit' in quite an extremely
      entertaining way, pun intended. Styles - who according to PWInsider.com
      wrote his own promo for yesterday's RAW - will be going back to his old job,
      being the voice of Extreme Championship Wrestling. He is expected to be
      doing commentary as well for the WWE vs ECW Head to Head show just days
      before One Night Stand on USA Network. This will be Ross' first RAW since
      October when he got 'fired' by the McMahons on live television. Since then,
      Ross did commentary for SNME, WrestleMania and Backlash and lately has been
      backstage producing Joey Styles for commentary. Styles' promo wasn't made
      up, but what he said was the exact truth that was happening backstage with
      Vince McMahon and those unhappy with his 'wrestling' commentary skills.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2606]

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 17.45, a 1.45% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 17.11 - 17.48.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2606]