    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006

      Sunday April 30th 2006 Issue #2230

      In order to "clean up" our forum boards, I have deleted those users who are
      inactive, haven't visited the board in a certain period of time and
      registered but never posted. As you can notice, there are only few very
      active members on the board as of today which haven't been automatically
      deleted. Remember, to post you must be a registered user. Guests can only
      view topics but nothing else.

      It's useless to have a thousand members yet no one posts so eventually they
      had to go. Plus it was a good way to clean up all the bots and spammers. If
      you registered and cannot log on, that means your account has been deleted
      so please register again and I apologize if it was deleted by mistake. There
      was an option checked which shouldn't have been so some accounts were wiped
      out even though they were active. Again, I'm sorry for that, you can re-sign
      with the same user account if you want.

      Speaking of the forums, one of our users suggested to open one for TNA
      Wrestling, so there's a TNA category now where everything regarding TNA can
      be posted there. Everything is at http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/

      Nothing much to say today, enjoy the PPV if you're watching.

      Pre-Order WrestleMania 22 on DVD for earliest delivery
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > BACKLASH ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live on pay-per-view tonight, the RAW brand present Backlash, the first
      post-WrestleMania pay-per-view event. The card is as follows. John Cena
      defends the WWE title against Triple H and Edge in a three way; Vince and
      his son Shane McMahon go up against Shawn Michaels and hm, er, God; Shelton
      Benjamin and Rob Van Dam square off for the Intercontinental title and the
      Money in the Bank contract; the Big Show vs Kane; Carlito vs Chris Masters;
      Ric Flair takes on Umaga; and Mickie James defends her WWE Women's title
      against Trish Stratus.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2596]

      > ECW ONE NIGHT STAND POSTER
      - InDemand has released a picture of the ECW 'One Night Stand' pay-per-view
      poster which has the red ECW barbed-wire logo on top and Rob Van Dam falling
      off a ladder with the Money in the Bank briefcase with a silver barb wire in
      the middle of the poster. The preview simply lists 'Rob Van Dam returns to
      ECW to cash in his 'Money in the Bank' title shot, but will he cash in on
      the WWE Championship?' To see the poster go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/article_5219.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2595]

      > WWE LIVE EVENT REPORT FROM BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
      - W-O Newsletter reader Paul Latif sent in these results from WWE's live
      event in Brussels, Belgium earlier this week. Rob Van Dam defeated Matt
      Striker; Goldust & Snitsky defeated Cade & Murdoch; Umaga defeated Eugene;
      Ric Flair & Trish Stratus defeated Edge & Lita; Shelton Benjamin defeated
      Carlito; Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Masters; Mickey James won a Diva
      battle royal; Big Show, Kane & Viscera defeated the Spirit Squad; John Cena
      defeated Triple H. RVD and Shawn Michaels got the biggest pops of the night.