Hello from Chicago part two...wait...it's Vegas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      So WrestleMania has come and gone, and the wrestling weekend is over. I can
      honestly tell you that I'm sick of hearing 'Wooooooooooooooooooo' and
      'Kenneeeedyyy'. The hotel was packed with wrestling fans who yelled those
      two all night long for three days. Jeeeez. Crazy people.

      Anyway, I'm currently in Las Vegas, NV., and like I said in my previous
      post, I will not be sending a newsletter until I'm back. I will however keep
      updating the site because it's easier and quicker for me that way
      considering the situation. So you can keep checking
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news for updates and also check out the
      Message Boards at http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards to have your say on
      anything.

      Also I'm in the process of uploading the pictures so check out
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/gallery either later today or tomorrow for
      the Hall Of Fame, WrestleMania and RAW pictures. There are some cool ones
      believe me! Hey, third row can get you good pictures! :)

      That's all for now,

      Colin Vassallo
      Editor, Wrestling-Online Newsletter
      http://www.wrestling-online.com