Hello from Chicago!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Well it sure sucks to be sick at home, let alone sick during a holiday on
      WrestleMania weekend! Let's just say these past two days were like hell for
      yours truly but at least it's better now.

      I have updated the website, but there's no newsletter for the time being, so
      please keep checking
      http://www.wrestling-online.com for news. I will try and have pictures
      updated from the shows sometime in the next week too.

      The good news is, I'm third row for Mania and RAW, so it should be good!

      Anyway, that's all for now.

      Laters!

      Colin Vassallo
      Editor, Wrestling-Online Newsletter