    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006

      Tuesday February 28th 2006 Issue #2196

      Well the big talk is Stacy Keibler at the moment, and what she will do
      when she quits WWE. We have a discussion going on in the Forum at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2210 where you
      can tell us what you think. Personally, without WWE behind her, I don't
      think she'll be as successful. What do you think? Any messages kindly
      post them in the Forum. Any spam/stupid messages will be deleted.

      Get John Cena's WWE US Spinner replica title
      special prize of only $149.99
      http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      > STACY "NOT SURE" ABOUT RENEWING WWE CONTRACT
      - The Baltimore Sun has an interview/article up online regarding Stacy
      Keibler and her future in the entertainment industry. Stacy acknowledged
      that her WWE contract runs out in July of this year and is "not really
      sure" if she will renew it. Stacy has been employed by WWE since the WCW
      buyout in March of 2001. "I'm actually meeting with the president of ABC
      on Wednesday to talk to them about possibly doing some things on the
      network," Stacy said. "I have endorsement deals - I'm doing the new
      Skechers ad. It's been crazy." You can read the article at
      http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/lifestyle/bal-to.stacy28feb28,0,5522562.story?coll=bal-artslife-today
      . Speaking of Stacy, she also makes it on the front page of Yahoo.com in
      the Buzz section as despite placing third in the finale, she still
      smoked the other two finalists when it comes to web searches.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2210]
      -

      > MEAN GENE OKERLUND TO BE INDUCTED IN THE HALL OF FAME
      - Mean Gene Okerlund is the third person to be announced for the 2006
      WWE Hall Of Fame. Okerlund, who hosted the previous two ceremonies, will
      be inducted by his long time friend and Hall of Famer himself Hulk
      Hogan. No word if Okerlund will host the ceremony this year as well but
      most likely someone else will be given that task. As of right now Hogan
      is only scheduled to appear at the Hall Of Fame and not at WrestleMania
      22.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2250]
      -

      > SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT MATCHES ANNOUNCED
      - Two matches were announced yesterday during RAW for Saturday Night's
      Main Event on NBC this coming March 18th. The main event of the two hour
      show will be Triple H and John Cena teaming up to take on Kurt Angle,
      Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton in a handicap match. The other match is
      Shawn Michaels vs Shane McMahon in a street fight.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2251]
      -

      > SMACKDOWN! RATING
      - Smackdown! did a 3.0 rating with a 5.1 share for last Friday's show.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/%5d -

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 14.92, a 0.80% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 14.82 - 15.15.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/%5d -

      © Copyright 1996-2006 Wrestling-Online.com