    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006

      Thursday February 9th 2006 Issue #2180

      Well well well the news of Kanyon revealing he's gay got a lot of
      attention from fans, and is certainly a hot topic on our message boards.
      To throw your two cents on the subject you can go directly to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2135

      2KW is a non-profit organization based on wrestling trivia
      competition, role-playing and writing. For free membership
      visit http://2kw.woogley.net or email CAIDOO2KW@...

      > OVW CHAMPION SURRENDERS TITLE
      - Tough Enough III winner and OVW champion Matt Cappotelli surrendered
      his OVW title yesterday during the Ohio Valley Wrestling tapings due to
      being unable to wrestle because of brain cancer. Cappotelli made a very
      emotional speech during the show, with OVW wrestlers surrounding the
      ring. Cappotelli said he will be undergoing surgery and is not sure if
      he will be able to wrestle again as doctors said it's too soon to
      determine that. He added that on a scale on one to four, doctors told
      him that his cancer falls in the two category. During his speech, the
      now former champion stopped several times, even going down on his knees
      and pray. WWE.COM has footage of the speech online, and runs for a
      little over 11 minutes.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2145]
      -

      > NJPW PRESIDENT AT WWE HEADQUARTERS
      - In a surprise turn of events, New Japan Pro Wrestling President Simon
      Inoki arrived in Stamford, CT., at noon to meet with WWE Officials. The
      current NJPW champion believe it or not is Brock Lesnar, and WWE have
      unsuccessfully tried more than once to stop Lesnar from appearing for
      NJPW due to his no-compete clause he signed after WrestleMania XX to get
      out of his WWE contract. There's no additional information about this
      meeting as of this writing.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2147]
      -

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 15.47, a 1.44% increase over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 15.15 - 15.49.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/%5d -

      > HOGAN AT THE GRAMMY AWARDS
      - WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan was at the Grammy Awards yesterday in Los
      Angeles, CA., with his wife Linda and kids Brooke and Nick.
      WireImage.com has a few pictures of the Hogan family which you can see
      at
      http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=1663&styp=clbi&nm=Hulk%20Hogan&nbc1=1
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2146]
      -

      � Copyright 1996-2006 Wrestling-Online.com