    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006

      Thursday February 2nd 2006 Issue #2173

      Over the past couple of days I have been working on the Photo Gallery
      and I am haaaappy to announce that it is now up online. The gallery
      features over 1,500 photos from the live WWE and WCW events that I have
      attended over the past 8 years. So now they are all up for your viewing
      pleasure! Check out http://www.wrestling-online.com/photos/

      2KW is a non-profit organization based on wrestling trivia
      competition, role-playing and writing. For free membership
      visit http://2kw.woogley.net or email CAIDOO2KW@...

      > MORE NEWS ON THE ALLEGED MCMAHON GROPIG INCIDENT
      - Vince McMahon's attorney has the perfect alibi for the allegations
      that his client groped the salon attendant on Sunday. He was at the
      Royal Rumble in Miami and couldn't be at the salon at the time the
      unnamed attendant specified. The Palm Beach Post reported that it was
      Sunday night while another story on the Sun-Sentinel newspaper says that
      the incident took place on Saturday night. Police did not interview
      McMahon yet and are still in the process of collecting evidence before
      filing charges. It will all come down to what the police report says, as
      if it says the incident occured on Sunday there's no way McMahon could
      have been there.
      - [Discuss topic:
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2106] -

      > DIVAS MAKE IT ON TOP 99 MOST DESIREABLE WOMEN LIST
      - Two WWE Divas made it in the AskMen.com Top 99 Most Desireable Women
      list which generated around 2.5 million votes according to the website
      itself. WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus came in at number 30 while
      Playboy covergirl Torrie Wilson placed a bit better in the 22nd place.
      The profiles written by AskMen on the two Divas are at
      http://www.askmen.com/specials/2006_top_99/trish-stratus-30.html and
      http://www.askmen.com/specials/2006_top_99/torrie-wilson-22.html
      respectively. WWE.COM conducted an interview with both of them to see
      their reactions. The list was topped by Jessica Alba followed by Sienna
      Miller and Angelina Jolie.
      - [Discuss topic:
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2111] -

      > ORLANDO MAGIC PLAYER COMES OUT WITH WWE SPINNER TITLE
      - The Orlando Sentinel newspaper is running a story how NBA's Orlando
      Magic player Dwight Howard came out from the Magics locker room at RDV
      Sportsplex Tuesday wearing an authentic WWE Spinner Heavyweight title
      belt replica. The twenty one year old said he was present at RAW on
      Monday night and he tried to persuade Assistant General Manager Otis
      Smith that he had "won the title" Monday night at TD Waterhouse Centre!
      Pretty funny.
      - [Discuss topic:
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2110] -

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 14.81, a 1.00% decrease over yesterday's
      closing. The day's range was 14.48 - 14.94.
      - [Discuss topic: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards%5d -

      © Copyright 1996-2006 Wrestling-Online.com