    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006

      Thursday January 12th 2006 Issue #2158

      Jeez guys! Right after the newsletter was sent yesterday, the server
      crashed again! LOL. Never thought Lita was THAT freakin popular.

      Aaaaanyway, this weekend we will kick off the Royal Rumble promotion on
      the website, stay tuned for the URL and goodies.

      2KW is a non-profit organization based on wrestling trivia
      competition, role-playing and writing. For free membership
      visit http://2kw.woogley.net or email CAIDOO2KW@...

      Get the latest insider news headlines from WWE, TNA, ROH, UFC,
      PRIDE, K-1 and more with Death of WCW bestselling author Bryan
      Alvarez. Check out http://www.F4Wonline.com

      > BATISTA UNDERGOING SURGERY TODAY
      - Former World Heavyweight champion Batista will be undergoing surgery
      today in Birmingham, AL. The ever-present Dr James Andrews will not be
      the one doing the work this time around as he suffered a heart attack
      last weekend. Still, Batista is at HealthSouth in Birmingham, the home
      of Dr Andrews where other top surgeons will do the work. The torn
      triceps he received last Sunday at the Smackdown! live event means that
      Batista will be out of WrestleMania. It's kinda ironic that both Batista
      and Cena, who won the titles at last year's Mania, lost them in the same
      week!

      > TRINITY JOINS WWE
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that former TNA "knockout" Trinity has
      signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment as the latest Diva
      to join the ranks. She appeared during Heat a few weeks ago in the crowd
      in a 'non-official' role. She quit TNA last year after spending around
      two years with the company. It is not known if she'll be sent to RAW or
      Smackdown! at the moment.

      > TNA FAN HITS AT WWE DURING FAN AXXESS TOUR
      - One particular fan went to the WWE WrestleMania 22 Fan Axxess Tour
      with a goal in mind. Not to hold the spinner WWE title replica and
      record his own "characters" video by USA Network, but to voice his
      support for TNA Wrestling. During the first stop in Stamford, CT., a
      die-hard TNA fan went up to film his "Characters Welcome" video by USA
      Network. He was given a replica of the spinner WWE heavyweight title and
      when he was told he's good to go, the fan ripped on WWE with no one
      stopping him. Removing the title from his shoulder, he took out a
      lanyard with a TNA card and went crazy on WWE, praising TNA for their
      product and the wrestlers. Funny stuff to say the least. A video of this
      whole thing can be viewed at
      http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=D35C9E99-5BBC-468E-A27D-E&action=1

      > STOCKS
      - Stocks closed the day at 14.89, a 0.20% decrease over the previous
      closing. The day's range was 14.84 - 15.01.

      © Copyright 1996-2006 Wrestling-Online.com