    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006

      Wednesday January 11th 2006 Issue #2157

      Since the newsletter came out yesterday, the website was literally
      hammered with requests due to the link showing Lita's hmm...well you
      know what. Unfortunately, the dedicated server couldn't take that
      traffic and for the past 20 hours the server has been up and down and up
      and down. When it's up, it's so slow you can barely load the site.

      For those of you who e-mailed me on editor@..., chances
      are your mail didn't come through. Like I said, everything was down as
      technical support were working over on bringing up the box back online.
      They're not the fastest kids on the block apparently as I've been
      dealing with them since the problem started and only fixed it a few
      hours ago. So if you sent any e-mail NOT regarding the Lita picture,
      send again.

      Please DO NOT e-mail me asking to send you the picture via e-mail, I
      will not do that. The site is back up, so you can look at it until I
      will remove it.

      2KW is a non-profit organization based on wrestling trivia
      competition, role-playing and writing. For free membership
      visit http://2kw.woogley.net or email CAIDOO2KW@...

      Get the latest insider news headlines from WWE, TNA, ROH, UFC,
      PRIDE, K-1 and more with Death of WCW bestselling author Bryan
      Alvarez. Check out http://www.F4Wonline.com

      > BATISTA SURRENDERS TITLE
      - Batista was flown in from Birmingham, AL., to be at the Smackdown!
      tapings where he surrendered the World Heavyweight title. Batista is
      suffering from a triceps injury and the suggestions where that he takes
      time off to heal instead of working while rehabbing it. He also has a
      back injury - something he chose to rehab instead of opting for surgery.
      A new World Heavyweight champion will be crowned this Friday on
      Smackdown!

      > WWE.COM SPOILS NEW CHAMPION
      - Thinking probably it will spike viewership for this Friday's
      Smackdown!, WWE.COM has put up a picture of the new World Heavyweight
      champion on the front page of the website. The title was decided in a
      20-men over the top rope battle royal, with one certain RAW Superstar
      moving to Smackdown! The show also has Piper's Pit with the Boogeyman.

      > SEX ACT RAISES RATINGS
      - Everyone knows that sex sells. And on Monday it was no exception.
      Post-PPV RAW had a 4.3 rating up from last week's 3.7, off hours 4.2 and
      4.4. The show has been doing a 3.7 for the past three weeks. The highest
      rated segment of the show was the live sex act between Edge and Lita
      which did a whooping 5.2. That's the highest rated segment since
      February of last year. The Saturday AM RAW did a 0.5 rating with a 1.3
      share. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > KANE MOVIE TRAILER
      - W-O Newsletter reader Russell Young sent in word that the trailer for
      Kane's movie 'See No Evil' is up online on the official website at
      seenoevilthemovie.com . The movie is being released on May 19th by
      Lion's Gate Entertainment. It's your typical horror movie but the
      preview looks kinda cool. Kane is listed as 'Kane' instead of his real
      name Glen Jacobs in the trailer.

      � Copyright 1996-2006 Wrestling-Online.com